damn thats nice as hell! i wanna drop my sonoma but its either drop it next or get a 4 channel amp...im gettin both but idk what ima get first cz itll be about a month till i get the other...

The New - 2002 Acura Rsx (work in progress)Eclipse AVN7000Eclipse 4 Channel4 Polk Audio Db 6.5 (soon to be changed)T500.1Punch 3 15"- The (old) System - 94 GMC Sonoma Ext. CabH/U - Pioneer Avic D3Eclipse 4 Channel Amp2 MB Quart DUA 216 6.5 components2 Polk Momo 4x10s1 RF Power T5001bd2 RF P315D4's 5 cubes net @ 35hzPowermaster D1200 Battery

Nah no plans ona bodydrop, thats actually too low, i dont really wanna rip off the rollpan draggin down the road. Yeh i counted and i own 6 s-10's now, but i only drive 3. The red truck is gettin put back pretty much stock except for the 22's. no cantileve setup since it already gets a ton of lift, abovestock height front and rear. i thought about it and im still gonna try to see if i can fit 4 18's in the truck. ill just get a tonneau for the rear.

xa-1.gif

the white s10 burnt down because the drag blocks were mounted on the gas tank crossmember. what kind of bags are you running because you have damn good lift in the back but not so good in the front. do you have any pics of the truck with the bed off id like to see how they did the 4 link i have the same set up but had to cut more of my bed. Also my old web site truckshwag.com sells gas tanks that use the stock sending units

Archived