He said that the flaps in my lungs that let air in and out could have been disrupted at an early age. My dad when I was 4 because his aortia ruptured. He used to drive around with me in the front seat bumpin his 6 12's back in the day. R.I.P.

Is your electrical up to par? You might consider doing the Big 3 or adding a couple batts.

J/K man, hope everything works out good. What made you get the EKG? I got one when I was like 17, they just told me to lay off the caffeine. Some might remember but there was a soda out called Surge and apparently it had my heart doing some crazy stuff.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Last night I was watching my favorite show "Dukes of Hazzard" and all the sudden I started to cough like crazy, then I tried to get up and get something to drink and about 7-10 feet away from the couch I blacked out and fell over. I was passed out for about 5 sec. My mom flipped so we went to the dr.

Damn bro i hope you are doing alright...

Punk i remember surge...I have never experienced a caffeine high like i did when i drank that shit lol

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Hope everything turns out OK.

I had a checkup with my cardiologist today. I was born with a coarctation of the aorta and a bicuspid aortic valve, so I know all too well what it's like.

oh shit your only 16 that aint good man

and agree'd with everyone surge was the shit

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0