Security without secuirty.

if you cant see what it is, you dont know if its worth taking. i built a "topper" that is held up by some dowels. it fits the entire space above my box and it carpeted close to the color of the car. its in my build log somewhere. i would show you a pic but im at work.

Yeah, I kind of get what you're saying. It just seems like, alot of work. I mean, I'm going to tint the back windows. Here let me show you a pic of the truck.

0228011714a.jpg

Tint the back seat windows and the rear window to 20% and the front windows to like 65%. Toss the subs + box in the backseat and just throw a blanket over it. Would that be bad? LOL

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

is there enough room under the seats to make a box?

if not id just get a alarm and set the sensitivity all the way up, i have mine in a 06 honda civic coupe and my 4 15s are behind my front seats so i set my alarm all the way up and if u stand close to my car for like i think its 1 min it will beep then go off , and if u even tap it it will go off, only bad thing about that is that you get alot of false alarms but it worth it

Well, I'm putting it in an old truck, so I mean, I don't want to add all that high tech stuff to it because it's only a temp. car. I'm going to be getting a 06 Honda Civic and then just take out the box and put it in the trunk of the Honda. It's nothing major, that's why I said "security without security". Something easy to hide it, but nothing high tech and to spend a fortune. But yeah, thanks for the advice man. Hows the civic going?

good, i just took out my box and im going to rebuild soon ....

heres my build bro let me know what u think

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/85980-zachary-fowlers-civic-buildblack/

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

is there enough room under the seats to make a box?

if not id just get a alarm and set the sensitivity all the way up, i have mine in a 06 honda civic coupe and my 4 15s are behind my front seats so i set my alarm all the way up and if u stand close to my car for like i think its 1 min it will beep then go off , and if u even tap it it will go off, only bad thing about that is that you get alot of false alarms but it worth it

Well, I'm putting it in an old truck, so I mean, I don't want to add all that high tech stuff to it because it's only a temp. car. I'm going to be getting a 06 Honda Civic and then just take out the box and put it in the trunk of the Honda. It's nothing major, that's why I said "security without security". Something easy to hide it, but nothing high tech and to spend a fortune. But yeah, thanks for the advice man. Hows the civic going?

good, i just took out my box and im going to rebuild soon ....

heres my build bro let me know what u think

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/85980-zachary-fowlers-civic-buildblack/

I've seen it already. I've been watching it ever since you started, I've been just busy with my box building that I didn't have any time to look :/ Who knew car audio can be so tough for a 16 year old. Haha

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

You can't steal a wall :good:

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

And I can't build a wall either :drinks:

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

someone already suggested this but i think you over looked it to easily. just cut a piece of plywood that fits over the whole back seat. carpet the board and screw it to the top of your box. done deal. you cant even get the box out without uncrewing the top board. it would be impossible or if you want to get real into it, bolt the 2 together with the nut on the inside of the box, you could even carpet it after you bolt it down while its inside the truck. best thing you can do. will cost 25 bucks.

someone already suggested this but i think you over looked it to easily. just cut a piece of plywood that fits over the whole back seat. carpet the board and screw it to the top of your box. done deal. you cant even get the box out without uncrewing the top board. it would be impossible or if you want to get real into it, bolt the 2 together with the nut on the inside of the box, you could even carpet it after you bolt it down while its inside the truck. best thing you can do. will cost 25 bucks.

I don't know how to carpet boards, but I forsure can cut out a piece of wood and just cover it. I get what you're saying. I'll try it out

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

i laughed.

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

• 3 weeks later...

If you tint up all the other windows well, you can just chuck a blanket over it and on the front window place one of those sun reflectors that cover the whole window.... but it may look a bit sus to them wanna G's.

My favorite thing about my system :drinks:

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Archived