thanks for whatever anybody can possibly do to help.

this was a very random event & nothing could have been done to save our house or belongings.

once again thank you for anything.

SMD & DC FTMFW!!!

p.s. plz call me rusty...

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

That fucking sucks. I got a few pairs of jeans that I can send.

Yeah, I've got a ton of jeans, I can't hardly wear jeans anymore because of my big ass legs lol..if he's a 32-34 waist and not over 6'2 I've got a bunch...

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

large shirt/coat & 32/30 jeans if u have any to give... thanks.

Pretty positive I've got jeans, pm me your address man, I know what you're goin through, it sucks to say the least

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

Build in Progress

I might have a few pairs of jeans. doubt it about the shirts but maybe. And I agree it should really say smd unite. Give me an address chode.

And what size t-shirts do you wear? I have a champs gift card and they have like 4 for $20 if you'd like them. I know they usually run a little bit bigger.

I might have a few pairs of jeans. doubt it about the shirts but maybe. And I agree it should really say smd unite. Give me an address chode.

And what size t-shirts do you wear? I have a champs gift card and they have like 4 for $20 if you'd like them. I know they usually run a little bit bigger.

It's stated earlier that he wears large

Build in Progress

Talked to him last night, matt you already know yall are in my prayers. Anything you need let me know bro! Big props to you nick, for stepping up, once again, for a friend and family member!

Moose

J.A.M AUDIO

Owner

North Texas

Authorized DC Sound Lab Dealers

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

Archived