merk_master Posted March 1, 2011 Report Posted March 1, 2011 hey Guy's I am trying to find a low price amplifier to do 1200 to 1500rms at 2ohms and that will do rated power. I dont have a lot to spend but can work with under $300 price tags hopeful noob
THEKINGsBACK Posted March 1, 2011 Report Posted March 1, 2011 go look for a used jbl 1200.1 they make rated and more at 1 and 2 ohm their nice amps.. they look like a space ship thought. http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i188/money_25/private/_MG_4015.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/showthread.php%3Ft%3D121&usg=__S40RUCd7nlUvb-7rFkSuhb10pSM=&h=533&w=800&sz=86&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=yA2xcXt9CiYJJM:&tbnh=131&tbnw=173&ei=3RVtTZe2NYm9twfr0-H3BQ&prev=/images%3Fq%3Djbl%2Bbp1200.1%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D709%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=654&vpy=379&dur=397&hovh=183&hovw=275&tx=145&ty=113&oei=3RVtTZe2NYm9twfr0-H3BQ&page=1&ndsp=24&ved=1t:429,r:15,s:0 he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:
REMT15 Posted March 1, 2011 Report Posted March 1, 2011 ◦New Hifonics Brutus BRZ2100.1D Super Digital Class-D Monoblock Amplifier ◦CEA-2006 Compliant ratings ◦RMS Power at 1ohm: 2100w RMS x 1 ◦RMS Power at 2ohms: 1400w RMS x 1 look on ebay
merk_master Posted March 2, 2011 Author Report Posted March 2, 2011 well the woofers i ordered didnt come...instead I recieved 3 audiopipe ap 300-2 amplifiers hopeful noob
RooTxBeeR Posted March 2, 2011 Report Posted March 2, 2011 Wait you're saying you orders subs, and they sent you amps? On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
merk_master Posted March 2, 2011 Author Report Posted March 2, 2011 Iordered a package that had a small amplifier + 2 12" subs. but they sent me 3 amps instead hopeful noob
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.