I was on the phone with Xbox support. I didn't get the rings though fuck it I guess I'll call again and tell them I do. I didn't know that I honestly don't even feel like going through that shit I just want to throw that b!tch out.

RF_power_product.gif

heres what you do. throw your 360 out the window, and buy a ps3. ive owned both systems and its night and day. plus now i dont have to pay to play online. the only argument against getting a ps3 is that its more expensive, but its only 50 extra bucks. its not that much more

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

• 4 weeks later...

Ok so as some of you read here my Xbox 360 gave up on me about 3 weeks ago and it was out of Warranty. I was about to throw it out because they were going to charge me $99 to get it repaired and I didn't want to cough up the cash. Only 360's with the 3 red rings are under the extended Warranty and mine didn't have any red rings at all.

So I decided to follow what David suggested and I filed for a repair I told them my 360 had the 3 red rings---so they sent me my UPS label and I sent it in. I didn't know whether they were going to simply send it back and not repair it due to it not having the 3 red rings. Well today I got it back Repaired and they extended my 360 Warranty for 1 year :lol: . Just thought some of you should know that it's worth a try to send your 360 in for repair even if it's out of Warranty.

Edit:I can't spell.

RF_power_product.gif

had a scare last night while the wife was playing prince of persia. Shut down and got the ROD. Turns out something was blocking the exit fans and just overheated. seems fine now.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

had a scare last night while the wife was playing prince of persia. Shut down and got the ROD. Turns out something was blocking the exit fans and just overheated. seems fine now.

good to hear nothing was damaged. i had a scare last night too. i was playing cod4 on my ps3 and nothing happened. no red ring, no sounding like its an airplane going down the runway. just a quiet, functional console. weird stuff.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

my 360 is at microsoft now for the 3 red lights... i want to play codw@w i need it back damn it....

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

I have owned all three new gem systems and I like ps3 the best. The only thing is u can't listen to music while u play. Everything else shits on the 360 by far IMO...

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Archived