Well things are starting to look up. A lot. Where to start.

Car audio has actually been on the back burner for about 8 months now. I backed off my team because I wanted to dedicate more time and money into getting laser eye surgery and school and insurance etc. And there is now way I could have competed and saved up towards these things.

In November I started working as a bar back where I play pool at. A bar back is basically a bartenders bitch (i do whatever they tell me to and keep things stocked). Every Friday and Saturday night since then I have been busting my ass learning everything I could about the bar scene. When I started I couldnt even pour a beer correctly or make a rum and coke correctly (srs). I didnt get paid by the hour, I only got tipped out at the end of the night. Sometimes i ended up making less than minimum wage for the night. But I stuck with it.

I saved every single penny I could. Never spent it on clothes or went out places I wanted. I just saved it. Sounds boring but its cool getting closer to your goals. You get the point.

Well fast forward to now a couple months later. By the end of the week I will have enough saved up for my surgery. I go in for my consultation next week.

As for the bar, I just worked my first shift alone as a bartender last night. My manager last night (hes cool as fuck) told me that he really appreciates me sticking around even through shitty pay and that really soon I am soon going to take over the main shift as bartender on Friday nights (the busiest night of the week). Im also getting paid by the hour now on top of tips. :D

Not to sound gay bu its a really good feeling climbing to the top when you truly started at the bottom. Just know that HARD WORK PAYS OFF! :)

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Good work, Im glad to hear things are looking up. Good luck with the surgery and new position. Is the surgery lasic (sp?) or what?

Nice!

Who's doing the surgery? I've heard that the "1800-lasik" places aren't the best....

Good luck though!

I dream to have LASIK one day.

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Its a lasik vision in columbia, maryland.

I go in march 7 for the eye exam and schedule the surgery then.

Insurance is covering half I believe but we'll see how that goes. This is a dream come true :D

Eclipse cd7000

Nice one man!! Good luck with the Eye surgery, you wont regret it! i had mine done coming up to 3 months ago now and have loved it ever since!

Live life to the full... Then TURN THAT BITCH UP!

291nldv.png

Just got back from my pre surgery check up. I'm scheduled to have the surgery next Tuesday!!!!

Oh and as a bonus I just took over the main shift as bartender on Friday nights. Bossman fired the other fat whale 2 days ago and I'm her replacement....life is good right now....

Sooo stoked for some new eyes!!!!!!

Edited by finkster

Eclipse cd7000

Its a lasik vision in columbia, maryland.

I go in march 7 for the eye exam and schedule the surgery then.

Insurance is covering half I believe but we'll see how that goes. This is a dream come true :D

my mom got her eyes done at the place in columbia md, and they did a great job. she has perfect vision now after being close to legally blind since she was 18. so make sure after you get it done, take care of your eyes and they'll take care of you lol and congrats on the new position, will you still be working bartenders bitch the other nights of the week? (lol) or do you now have the bartenders position?

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

my mom got her eyes done at the place in columbia md, and they did a great job. she has perfect vision now after being close to legally blind since she was 18. so make sure after you get it done, take care of your eyes and they'll take care of you lol and congrats on the new position, will you still be working bartenders bitch the other nights of the week? (lol) or do you now have the bartenders position?

Nope Im bartender for good now.

Saturdays ill be bartending and bar backing. I wont make the girls take the trash out or carry cases.

I just bartended all day yesterday. Made 220. Not too shabby for a sunday.

Eclipse cd7000