USPS screwed up one of my subs...

Did the guy you got them from take pics before he sent them out? That would help prove it was USPS. I've used USPS alot and have always had good luck with them.

that is not how it works. As a seller it is up to you to ensure the package gets there as you intended it. Its not too bad shipping killed it. If you bought from audiosavings woudl they say too bad? no theyd take care of it and make it right. Since he didnt bother to pack them better and insure it trying to save a couple bucks(which is dumb because it costs nothing up to 150 bucks) He will need to take responsibility for them not making their destination in perfect working order. not minus shipping. not minus paypal fees. all of it. This is where being cheap bites oyu in the ass.

This has my attention now. Was this deal done on here?

Yes it was, said that in his first sentence.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

that is not how it works. As a seller it is up to you to ensure the package gets there as you intended it. Its not too bad shipping killed it. If you bought from audiosavings woudl they say too bad? no theyd take care of it and make it right. Since he didnt bother to pack them better and insure it trying to save a couple bucks(which is dumb because it costs nothing up to 150 bucks) He will need to take responsibility for them not making their destination in perfect working order. not minus shipping. not minus paypal fees. all of it. This is where being cheap bites oyu in the ass.

yes it was

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/101202-sold-fs-fi-audio-dual-4-ohm-bnib-edited-2182011/

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Did the guy you got them from take pics before he sent them out? That would help prove it was USPS. I've used USPS alot and have always had good luck with them.

no, only pics of the subs out of the box and he only posted pics of one of the motors :ehh:

24v1fe8.png

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

keep me informed. please.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

speaking of audiosavings, i sent some midbass speakers to a guy, he messed them p bad and sent them back and due to ebay policy since he sent them back i had to refund money, so i was stuck with broken speakers, well i brought them form audiosavings and ram helped me to try and get warranty taken care of by cadence, but they wouldnt do anything so ram is fixing me up, they are def good company

keep me informed. please.

i will, also you have a pm coming your way about this...

24v1fe8.png

That sucks, hopefully the seller will man up and take care of it FOR you rather than refund only part of what you paid.

hopefully

24v1fe8.png

Isnt it the buyers responsibility to file a claim, i remember a problem on here before where the buyer recieved a broken sub and the seller filed the claim and everyone was all over it saying the seller shouldnt even be involved in filing the claim. it should be the buyer since it is his now and he should get the insured value.

Archived