lets see if you can make sence of this

Does she want me to....  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Whats on this girls mind.

• Hang out and enter the friend zone while her bf is away
    • let me do bad things to her that are very fun?
    • Anything I want but I'm scared
    • do nothing at all. She just likes the attention.
    • bang her best friend mother and female cousins.
    • wants to be a cocktease and no please because she thinks its fun

I can hold my own in a fight, I just prefer not to fight. Yeah but that ain't the only reason I hang with her.

Bruises and cuts heal, but the fact of knowing you porked his gf will scar him. I vote smash it.

My F-150 Build (So Far)

2 DC L3 10's

Kenwood KDC-X794

(4) Selenium ST200 (Highs)

(2) RE X8 (Mids)

Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps

Shuriken Batteries

Knu Wiring

My Feedback Thread

Stop being a floppy vagina and sack up dude.

If she only wants your nuts then just let her use you for them.

You're young, she's young, I made the mistake of trying to make a relationship out of a girl who just wanted some cock. Slept in her bed NUMEROUS times and never even touched her cause it was "the right thing/gantlemen/nice guy" thing to do and I got my heart stomped on, cause i actually wanted something out of it and she didn't.

I'm not saying she is the same, but if she is you're setting yourself up for failure

Think bout this for a second. I have not been over to her house, or even know where it is. Can't take her to my place cause of the g-rents I live with. So if we can't be alone, nothing can happen.

Ok so things just got a little deep. After talkin to her tonight I learned more about army boy. Really even if she wanted me to bone her (which I'm really doubting she does) I couldn't do that. He treats her really good and she seems really happy with him. She told me they are getting a place together soon and getting married. As it turns out shes known him for about 4 years and they always had a thing for each other. She told me that after she moves to where ever shes going that I need to come visit. Course I said I would def. try to. I also said that I was glad she found the right guy at such a young age. I'm bout 10 years older than her and still looking. Finding someone to bone for the night is easy, finding someone who will put up with ya shit on a daily basis not so much. She said that I will find her, then goes "I should take you shopping, make you look fresh" So apparetly I'm not that cute after all lol. Shes one crazy chick, but shes my friend and I've got her back. Cause I know she has mine as well.

Ok so things just got a little deep. After talkin to her tonight I learned more about army boy. Really even if she wanted me to bone her (which I'm really doubting she does) I couldn't do that. He treats her really good and she seems really happy with him. She told me they are getting a place together soon and getting married. As it turns out shes known him for about 4 years and they always had a thing for each other. She told me that after she moves to where ever shes going that I need to come visit. Course I said I would def. try to. I also said that I was glad she found the right guy at such a young age. I'm bout 10 years older than her and still looking. Finding someone to bone for the night is easy, finding someone who will put up with ya shit on a daily basis not so much. She said that I will find her, then goes "I should take you shopping, make you look fresh" So apparetly I'm not that cute after all lol. Shes one crazy chick, but shes my friend and I've got her back. Cause I know she has mine as well.

Fuck no, I was raised right. Raised with morals and crap. I just don't want to screw up something that makes her happy. There are plently of other girls out there for me. Besides I think she wants to help me find someone, or else why would she offer to help. Hmmm...again I'd rather do the right think and think with my head and not my dick. yanno.

10 inches of ding dong will make her happy.....who was right here......

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

6 pages of this shit.

son-i-am-disappoint.gif

X2^^ i was thinkin the same freakin thing.

Who ever vote for "to scared to do anything" was right. I know i was one of those votes...

-----SELLING EVERYTHING----

2 DC sound labs 3.5k's (still avail)

2 HDC312A D1's (still avail)

5 XS Power Batteries (1 d3400 and 1 d1200 left)

4 runs of knukoncepz 0 gauge (have all the wire still)

DC power 270XP alt (sold)

RF T1 6.5 components (both sold)

Powerbass XAX 4160 (still avail)

Custom built box 4.75^3 tuned 34hz (still avail)

scared? shit I was just using my head. I'm past the age of bang anything that walks up right. I ain't gonna try and get her into bed, but if she offers you better belive I'll on it. I'll agree it was 6 pages of shit, didn't think it would go this long. Ya gotta be smart about these girls, one wrong move and its the end of the line for ya. Trust me on this.

Archived