March 2011 SOTM Nominations- Sponsored by Audio Savings

Hey Chode69 after looking at some of the previous SOTM winners and taking more time to look threw some of the nominees can you remove me (Qüe) from the nominee list? I understand the concept behind the bragging rights and I did just register few days before the new month and my system is not worthy of this recognition. Can you change my vote?

I wish to cast my vote for lunchbox.inc

Thanks

THANKS MAN!! i massively appreciate the gesture!! for someone else to think my build is worth it means ALOT to me...

and as for all the n00bs posting up this month wishing to win the prize, as it's been made more than clear by pretty much everyone, it's never been about the "prize" or the physical rewards that come with winning the SOTM, hell i'm not even sure if i'd be eligible for the prize as i'm out in Australia, but i don't care because winning the SOTM is the REAL prize! being awarded the title of the biggest, baddest, nastiest sound system is the only prize that truely matters! it's for the bragging rights to say I WON THAT! and even better to say that you DESERVE the win, i've been following the forum for YEARS, only a small amount of that time have i been posting, or even signed up officially, but the systems that have SOTM in the past, are the reasons i've built my own cars, the reason i've pushed so hard to get what i have!

the guys out there posting whatever reasons that they NEED the system, and can't afford their own "big" system, we're obviously not all in the same situation financially, but myself personally i'm not rolling in cash, i work minimum wage, and barely enough hours to support myself, but $30 out here will get me sheet of 3/4mdf, that gets me building for a week, and the next week if i can afford another sheet and a few bits and pieces, then GREAT! every cent i can spare goes into my builds, and it's not much, but i take my time, my builds don't happen over night, but they get done!

what i'm saying is that instead of complaining about why the little guy isn't getting the gear that we apparently "don't need", why not spend what you can on building your own system, you don't need to spend tens of thousands on the gear, as even cheap gear thats installed well can look fantastic, not to mention sound great as well!! put in the time and effort and you'll be MORE than eligible for SOTM, it's not all about who has the biggest pay check, but about the love and passion you put into car audio!

my build on the Charade hasn't happened over night, FAR from it, i've put well over a year into the build, with a couple of different setups, each sold to finance the next, but it hasn't been till this build that i felt the car was even half worthy of competing for SOTM, hell i still don't feel it's 100% worthy of being nominated, but i figured i'd give it a go!

just for me to be listed in those nominations next to cars like MADVIBES mazda is a HUGE honor for me! that car has to be one of my favorite builds atm, not only that but some of the other builds are just exceptional,

i wish each and everyone of you the best of luck, because you all deserve the win!!

EDIT: spelling/grammar

this should go up with the rules as a description of what SOTM is all about.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Add me to the nominations list please.

Phatboiondiet

i appreciate your enthusiasm...if you read above i will have the list updated tonight...i saw this for the 5th time now and you will be added...simmer down young one :good:

nominate me check out my ride

Hey Chode69 after looking at some of the previous SOTM winners and taking more time to look threw some of the nominees can you remove me (Qüe) from the nominee list? I understand the concept behind the bragging rights and I did just register few days before the new month and my system is not worthy of this recognition. Can you change my vote?

I wish to cast my vote for lunchbox.inc

Thanks

THANKS MAN!! i massively appreciate the gesture!! for someone else to think my build is worth it means ALOT to me...

and as for all the n00bs posting up this month wishing to win the prize, as it's been made more than clear by pretty much everyone, it's never been about the "prize" or the physical rewards that come with winning the SOTM, hell i'm not even sure if i'd be eligible for the prize as i'm out in Australia, but i don't care because winning the SOTM is the REAL prize! being awarded the title of the biggest, baddest, nastiest sound system is the only prize that truely matters! it's for the bragging rights to say I WON THAT! and even better to say that you DESERVE the win, i've been following the forum for YEARS, only a small amount of that time have i been posting, or even signed up officially, but the systems that have SOTM in the past, are the reasons i've built my own cars, the reason i've pushed so hard to get what i have!

the guys out there posting whatever reasons that they NEED the system, and can't afford their own "big" system, we're obviously not all in the same situation financially, but myself personally i'm not rolling in cash, i work minimum wage, and barely enough hours to support myself, but $30 out here will get me sheet of 3/4mdf, that gets me building for a week, and the next week if i can afford another sheet and a few bits and pieces, then GREAT! every cent i can spare goes into my builds, and it's not much, but i take my time, my builds don't happen over night, but they get done!

what i'm saying is that instead of complaining about why the little guy isn't getting the gear that we apparently "don't need", why not spend what you can on building your own system, you don't need to spend tens of thousands on the gear, as even cheap gear thats installed well can look fantastic, not to mention sound great as well!! put in the time and effort and you'll be MORE than eligible for SOTM, it's not all about who has the biggest pay check, but about the love and passion you put into car audio!

my build on the Charade hasn't happened over night, FAR from it, i've put well over a year into the build, with a couple of different setups, each sold to finance the next, but it hasn't been till this build that i felt the car was even half worthy of competing for SOTM, hell i still don't feel it's 100% worthy of being nominated, but i figured i'd give it a go!

just for me to be listed in those nominations next to cars like MADVIBES mazda is a HUGE honor for me! that car has to be one of my favorite builds atm, not only that but some of the other builds are just exceptional,

i wish each and everyone of you the best of luck, because you all deserve the win!!

EDIT: spelling/grammar

Being able to fit all that gear inside is nuts. Good luck with SOTM,

thank you chode and n8ball for helping direct me on how to get my build log on here, also i want to say real quick this contest is system of the month, which in my eyes means if you have busted your tail building your system or total vehicle around your system then this contest simply means if you win you are being rewarded for all yur hard work, thank you steve for doing such a contest this is really cool. so stop with the hating on how the contest is being done its call system of the month for a reason

My 2001 silverado on 26" Asanti's

make a build log please in the member build section

i nominate myself, i have a 1950 studebaker champion sedan i am restoring at the moment. as far as audio goes it is a stock radio that came with the car. ancient as can be, so old it still is powered by the huge tubes! also with us at the wiring stage right now it would be easy for me to install. if not able to win this competition i would be stuck with a 4 inch 61 year old speaker and of course the cave man radio. if you would like to see, i will post pictures on my profile here.

cannot upload pics for some reason, heres a link to how it was early stages, not much cosmetic change but engine is turning and wiring is in final stages!

studebaker build

make a build log please in the member build section

wheres the "system" were voting on systems...not cars haha

thank you chode and n8ball for helping direct me on how to get my build log on here, also i want to say real quick this contest is system of the month, which in my eyes means if you have busted your tail building your system or total vehicle around your system then this contest simply means if you win you are being rewarded for all yur hard work, thank you steve for doing such a contest this is really cool. so stop with the hating on how the contest is being done its call system of the month for a reason

not a problem...glad we could help bro!! and thank you for understanding what this contest is about!! good luck. your truck looks badass

I would like to nominate my build for this month's SOTM. 2003 Mach 1

wrong link..please get the proper link

BUMP MOAR NOMS...

NEW PEOPLE REMEMBER YOU MUST MAKE A BUILD LOG HERE ON SMD IN THE MEMBER SHOW OFF SECTION. IF ITS ALREADY COMPLETE TAKE PICTURES OF THE COMPLETED SYSTEM THEN PROVIDE ME A LINK

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

WOW !!! Interesting month ... :trippy:

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Archived