tdc3187 Posted January 23, 2012 Author Report Posted January 23, 2012 15 pictures and like 5 posts and no comments can I get a little incouragement Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/
zxsonnyxz Posted January 23, 2012 Report Posted January 23, 2012 People are just The box looks nice and clean! STD Passat Build 151db+STD Omega BuildMitsubishi Colt Build - Alpine|Focal|PeerlessHome Stereo BuildSmall Tang Band build - 4" fullrangeBox for 4 8"My Saab 9000 Build- I'd be very happy if you cared to check out the logs and give feedback!
Twostrokeking Posted January 23, 2012 Report Posted January 23, 2012 Super clean wood working man! u just use a flush trim bit?? My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
tdc3187 Posted January 23, 2012 Author Report Posted January 23, 2012 People are just The box looks nice and clean! Thanks Super clean wood working man! u just use a flush trim bit?? I appreciate the complement! Just a flush bit on the router, my new favorite tool! Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/
Traks Posted January 23, 2012 Report Posted January 23, 2012 Looks good man! Giving me some ideas for the wifes Fusion! 2011 Meca World Champ S3 Team Truth Hertz Team DC
96burban Posted January 23, 2012 Report Posted January 23, 2012 Nice! I need to get me some router skills like urs man and sonny Is right! We all Sittin back and enjoying ur awesome work! Keep it up! Can't wait to c it done and bumpin! Current Builds:1996 Suburban 1987 Porsche 924SOwner: Pops Owner: Me Clarion NZ500 Alpine CDA-98273 Sundown SA-12's 2 Kenwood KFC-W30121 Sundown SAZ-3500 1 JL Audio 500/1v24 Alpine SPS-610C 4 Sony Explod2 Alpine SPS-170A Custom iPhone/iPod Dock1 Alpine MPR-F300 Custom upholstered seats1 DC Power 190 amp OEM Series alt1 Optima Redtop batt1 Maxx start batt0 Gauge KnuKonceptz wiring all aroundLOTS OF LEDS!Custom Chevy Xbox 36019" LED Vizio tvCOMING SOON!:custom amp rack custom amp rack2 Alpine SPS-610C's 4 infinity 6432cpf'ssecond custom Chevy Xbox 360 2 kenwood KFC-W3012'sSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and more to plan!iPad 2 dash mountand MUCH MORE TO COME!! MY OTHER BUDS SUNDOWN 06 PILOT BUILD! MY BUDS AWESOME 04 TUNDRA BUILD!KENWOOD INFINITY 87 PORSCHE BUILD!Sundown Alpine 96 Burban Build![/color]Check me out on Youtube at:Youtube.com/1987porsche924
Lucky4Designs Posted January 23, 2012 Report Posted January 23, 2012 Awesome build! Keep it up! I'm tuned in Those roundover bits do wonders when it comes to a clean-looking box build, one of my favorite tools as well! 2001 Toyota Corolla CE: 4x Crescendo PWX6.5's 2x Crescendo FT1-SE's 1x DC Audio lvl 2 M1 8 (looking for more) Slot port box 0.7ft^3 @ 31.77hz Rockford Fosgate R750.1 1/0 Knu wiring all around Looking for XS Power D1200
RooTxBeeR Posted January 23, 2012 Report Posted January 23, 2012 YOu have great wood working dude Makes me want to start on my build already. On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
tdc3187 Posted January 23, 2012 Author Report Posted January 23, 2012 Looks good man! Giving me some ideas for the wifes Fusion! Give me a shout if you have any questions, I'll do my best to help out Nice! I need to get me some router skills like urs man and sonny Is right! We all Sittin back and enjoying ur awesome work! Keep it up! Can't wait to c it done and bumpin! Thanks! Hopefully I'll continue to grow and learn with my fellow smders Awesome build! Keep it up! I'm tuned in Those roundover bits do wonders when it comes to a clean-looking box build, one of my favorite tools as well! I used to hate my router because I couldn't control it, but I figured out that going in one direction resulted in my bit bouncing around. The other direction kept everything nice and smooth. YOu have great wood working dude Makes me want to start on my build already. Get some Birch and come on over. Thanks again for the comments, hopefully after work I'll start getting the box glued together in the car. Updates tonight Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/
tdc3187 Posted January 24, 2012 Author Report Posted January 24, 2012 Been working 12hr days for like 15 days straight. Within 5 minutes of being in the garage I look down and see this So I figured I would keep it simple and not doing anything that could ruin something big Checked the fit Plan on taking of the edge of the port then fabrication ends and installation begins!!! Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.