Chrome To Phone

Quickmark (barcode scanner)

Root Explorer

ShootMe (takes screenshots)

Titanium Backup

Wireless Tether

I'll have to try out that Juice Defender.

Edit... Not really an app, but I love my Animated Bootscreen of the Android pissing on the Apple.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

i have the Samsung Epic 4g. and i have went through 3 phones within 3 months because i have had Juice Defender on it. for the samsung epic juice defender will not let your phone update when it needs to, therefor screwing everything up. yes it does save battery life BUT you take the risk of damaging your phone. i did not know any of this untill i told the Sprint Tech, that i had the juice defender app on my phones. He told not to download it again and if i did it might void the warranty, because the Epics have problems with Juice Defender. now i have no expirence with the Evo. i just wanted to warn you all about the problems i have had with it.

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

Nice heads up for the Epic...

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

If your gonna root, the one that seemed extremely easy is Unrevoked. Takes about 10 mins. Just read the instructions a few time first and maybe watch a few youtube vids.

Dolphin browser is better than the stock internet browser.

Glow Hockey is fun

Lookout mobile security is worth getting, Full version costs now. So glad I am grandfathered in since I had it before they started charging.

MP3 Music downloader ---free MP3s, duh

Myxer - ringtones

Pandora - free radio

Slacker - free radio

Remote Droid - allows you to use your phone as a mouse and keyboard with any computer that has wifi (root needed I believe)

Ringdroid - make custom ringtones, very easy to use. Just pick a song from your library and make a ringer as long or short as you want.

Rom Manager - pick a Rom to download after you Root

Tank hero - Fun game

Wireless Tether - free wireless tether (root needed)

PdaNet - free wired Tether plus some other cool things.

X construction - Fun game, have to build bridges so the train can pass.

Angry Birds - Get it or shoot yourself

Zedge - nice HD wallpapaers and some decent ringers, free

Tapatalk - nice app for online forums.

Beautiful Widgets - I dont remember what it does but I have it so it must be cool! 8)

AndWobble - take a pic of your dream girl, use this app to make her boobies bounce...or what ever you want to bounce, then use it as your live wallpaper.

Easy Tube - Download Youtube videos as MP3s or download the whole vid.

Fast Reboot - Reboots your phone fast(might require root)

Thats a few I have on my EVO

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

The juice defender is a killer app for the Evo

Big Time battery saver

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

You know that was the biggest of the EVO's issues, battery life....I cant say that I have that problem...maybe I am just used to it. :trippy:

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Thanks for the tip on the Juice Defender. Battery life on my EVO is fuckin rediculous. I cant really say I love this phone though. The apps are awesome but mine is way slow especially when I am trying to delete texts, it takes forever. I have had this phone for about 6 months so in another 6 months I will probably be switching back to a blackberry lol.

RF_728x090_caraudiofanatics-1.jpg

xs-1.jpg

logo-1.png

1991 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

DC Power 270 Amp Alt

Big 3

Kicker/KnuKonceptz 0 Gauge Power wire

XS Power D6500

XS Power D3100

Pioneer Headunit

JBL Mids and Highs

Rockford Fosgate 400.4

3 Sundown Audio SA-10's wired @ .67 ohms

American Bass 150.1

Might not apply to op but, if u have a viper alarm, get the smart start module and get the app for Droid (also works for blackberry and iPhone) start/stop lock/unlock panic and trunk buttons right on ur phone with confirmation alerts. Sends u a message if ur alarm goes off. Also just found today that there is a gps parking feature that sends you the closest address to where ur vehicle is parked and armed, also helpful if its stolen to show u where it is.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Hell ya i will do that thanks Kryptonite... I cant wait to get my alarm

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum

Archived