97 Dodge Caravan Sport *new vehicle*/ Malibu build PGS 1-22

I'm about to jump on his ass through because he running it off of only 8awg wire.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Back with a video. I have the ports in and they keep impressing me. Here is a long ass video demoing a couple songs.

They perform better on dance and acoustic music too. Good attack and decay. The car is noticeably louder sealed which is a plus. I can't always drive with windows down. I know the ports are ugly. I could do some finish work on them but if they sounded bad I didn't want to waste the extra time. It was still a fun project. :)

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Glad the ports are working out for you.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Hey! The demo you gave me and my friend was awesome man! Hope all is well with you and hope you see you around again! I might hit you up in the future when I need help with my build!

Clarion CZ401

Power Acoustik LT-980/2

dbLink 8 gauge kit

DXi 104 4 ohm DVC x2

Sealed Enclosure

Glad the ports are working out for you.

They worked surprisingly well. Now I have the proof of concept down I need to make these prettier or make another pair.

Hey! The demo you gave me and my friend was awesome man! Hope all is well with you and hope you see you around again! I might hit you up in the future when I need help with my build!

No problem bro. I'll have to make a video of it next time. If you have any questions hit me up. I will be back there in a week or two.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Got to get another Demo swap! Would love to hear that thing ported now, I bet it sounds Amazing. I just switched my subs up to both inverted, they sound a lot louder but not as clean. Hopefully next time we demo I will have my new set up! Next time I get some money, just around $300 I will have everything upgraded except my substage, and that's including EVERYTHING. Lol and do you reallllly think you can do 6 18's?! If you do man, that would be siiiick. Get another 3 of those, and another 1500.1 ONYX and you'll be golden hahha

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Got to get another Demo swap! Would love to hear that thing ported now, I bet it sounds Amazing. I just switched my subs up to both inverted, they sound a lot louder but not as clean. Hopefully next time we demo I will have my new set up! Next time I get some money, just around $300 I will have everything upgraded except my substage, and that's including EVERYTHING. Lol and do you reallllly think you can do 6 18's?! If you do man, that would be siiiick. Get another 3 of those, and another 1500.1 ONYX and you'll be golden hahha

I am down to demo again when you're ready. Have to see if we can kranny and berlow to come through so you can hear them too. I will need to cut out the rear deck but they will fit. 4 with a common port in the center would be easier to build and cheaper. . . Still I would like to say I was the first person to try it. I'll have a couple bux next month so I may redo the wall then. The fronstage is getting an upgrade too. I am going to put a 8" midrange in the kick panels and the 12" in the doors.. When I get that pioneer HU I am going 3 way active.

The plan is to do what you mentioned above. Wire them in series/parallel to 2 ohms and have two of the Onyx strapped. I'll have to go easy on the gains though.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

4 18's would be still awesome. That would definitely be cool to see, and hell ya should just organize a get together lol!

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't updated the build log in a while but the stereo is finished more or less until the rebuild. Still going back and forth on the 4 or 6 18." I'd really like to start on the expedition soon so I need to think about what it is going to take to get finished and move onto that. I have an Alpine cd player for it and am going to put a tablet in with it. I have been looking at morels for mids and highs but it may be a minute or two. They are expensive. I don't have to tell you guys. haha Anywhooo, that probably wont get started till christmas anyway so I'm just running my mouth at this point. Here is a vid of some decaf tracks that I found that I liked. Might have one or more vids before the rebuild but it will be soon. I have to get a couple new front tires. lol

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Here is a big 3 vid for those of you that have malibu's. A couple people have asked so I figured it would be better to just make a video. Should give you a leg up if you're just getting started.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Archived