Vizio 42"lcd

http://www.vizio.com/products/detail.aspx?pid=20

Thats the Vizio Iam lookin to buy

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

My soon to be Brother inlaw has the 42" and I was highly impressed with it! He picked his up at walmart though....not sure what he paid...

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

wallmart has the 720 not the 1080, the 780 @ walmart is 899.

james do you have a costco near you, I looked at the 47" there its a nice unit probably where Iwill get mine from.

My bad, I wasnt sure on the res, but its still looked great, But i dont think he paid that much for it.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

my uncle bought the 50in plasma version of that at sams club for 900 bucks in the little gated area. imo i think its the best bang for the buck. cnet likes it too, it has nice quality picture for a tv of that price. id say go for it. btw if youre a sams club member def check around at your local ones to see if they have one.

Archived