My 04 Monte Carlo sittin' on them thangs!

#2 with the face of the spokes color matched? leave the rest as is? :drinks: would look real "grown" and dope all at once IMHO :drinks:

i like the first one, because i like simple 5 spoke rims with a nice deep lip, and in this case that lip matches your tint and makes it stand out with the white. :drinks:

15"AA havoc, AQ1200d. T3 audio 6.5 2 way componet set on rockford p400.4

Thanks for the chops man, best I could do is copy/past in ms paint :ehh:

no prob. if the pics of the rims were at a angle closer to your car it would have come out better...

No worries, it was enough to give me a good idea on how it would look.

#2 with the face of the spokes color matched? leave the rest as is? :drinks: would look real "grown" and dope all at once IMHO :drinks:

That's exactly what I was gonna do, no matter what wheel I end up getting.
i like the first one, because i like simple 5 spoke rims with a nice deep lip, and in this case that lip matches your tint and makes it stand out with the white. :drinks:
My car is FWD so it surely won't have that deep of a lip....not cause I don't want it to but because i'm limited due to the offset and physical limitations of the car. As for what wheel i'm going to go with....still up in the air. I really liked the 3rd one but they're not yet available and I can't see myself waiting for them to become available. I think the first one looks the nicest, most classy, highest quality, but i'm not yet convinced I'd like the black lip and the thickness of the spokes is kind of turning me off to them. The second one, I love the thin spokes, love the polished lip, it even has fewer rivets, and with the machined face painted to match my car I think they'll look sick! The only thing i'm kind of worried about is the build quality, they're made by Velocity. I don't know much about Velocity wheels except for the fact that every tire shop in the hood sells them, makes me think they're kind of generic.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

This is closer to how deep the lip will be on the rims that will fit on my car

4127949795_97c72f72b0.jpg

Here is a pretty cool link to view rims on your ride.

You can even lower it too.

Mash Here

click on the virtual wheels at the left.

Edit to add I like #1

2001 Yukon XL

Sitting on 35 x 12.50 x 20, XD Monsters

Headunit: Clarion DXZ785USB

Front: B&C 10NW64 10" Neodymium Woofer, Crescendo XST2

Rear: B&C 8NDL51 8" Neodymium Woofer, Crescendo XST2

Mids & Highs Amps: MB Quart DSC 4125, MB Quart DSC 480

Subs: 4 18" SSA ZCONS

Sub Amps: 4 GP3K Pro

Electrical: Iraggi 260a, 3 tejcurrent 240a, tejcurrent quad bracket

Kinetik - 6 HC2400

ssa_team.png

My Build Log

Thanks for the link, I checked them out already but they didnt have anything that impressed me. I like the Status Alloy rim but im gonna keep shopping around and keep saving so when I find what I want I can snatch em up.

Archived