My 04 Monte Carlo sittin' on them thangs!

Finally got some rims for my Monte yesterday but my car was hella dirty so I didn't want to post up full car shots. But I caught a break in the weather this afternoon and was able to get "Guero" cleaned up. I wasn't able to take pics with my DSLR due to dead batteries but I got some decent pics. Now I can't wait till we get some sun out here so I can get some real pics! But anyways, these are the rims I got

223BMtenInch_1_1_.jpg

They're Versante 223, 20"

This was my car before (Look at how dirty this mofo was)

2011-03-05155204.jpg

And this is how "Guero looks now

139_0210.jpg

139_0203.jpg

139_0206.jpg

139_0213.jpg

139_0215.jpg

139_0214.jpg

139_0201.jpg

All that dirt and grime got taken off in my garage and I didn't use a drop of water. It left a pretty damn good shine too!

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

1st... looks the sickest... imo

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

x2

Since were all having a moment of truth.

I hate country too..

I'd only listen to it if I got some hotass bitch in my car and shes gonna suck my dick.

x2

x3 B)

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

HMMM well after my myself and i got to thinkin i would have to say i vote for........ number 2. was a toss up between the first 2 but i like number 2. 3 has too many spokes and 1 seems a lil dark for that color car. just my opinion but im a guy thats rollin on stockers right now lol :peepwall:

I'm gonna have to say number 1 because I like simple rims like Meades. Plus they look freaking sick!

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

Archived