sac area meets and shows

herbykw

The one on Calvine and Power Inn gets crackin. The guys out there dont like big systems bumpin though. Its mostly import guys. As long as its quiet the cops let everyone chill and dont run them all out.

Team S.S.C.

DB Drag Street A 2011 National Champ

DC Audio Dealer

Nor Cal AA Dealer

Incriminator Audio Dealer

CA Sundown Audio Dealer

[email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

Damn I just seen this. I would have went, it's too late to head the far. :( the next Friday I have off I will try to make it, especially if there is another spot to hit up

06 300C 5.7 Hemi

K&N CAI

JVC KW-AVX640 6.1" DVD

DC Audio 3.5k

6 DC Audio 8"s

6 cubes 8" aero port at 32hrtz

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183798-chrysler-300c-8-build/?p=2731834#entry2731834

I got to demo the Exploder at Lowes tonite, I liked it a lot

Very solid bass line, still gets low too

I have a lung infection from glassing and sanding, and the bass line was just perfect to knock my phlegm loose lol

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

When I was leaving, I seen the cops creep up slowly around the corner, while you were in mid bump lol

I just stared over my shoulder while I was at the light

So they didn't say anything huh?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Sunrise Lowes, is there another location?

Back when I first moved to Sac, and Fast and the furious was on the scene, everyone used to go to Notomas to National St for the street races. There would be helllla people out there. But after that died, Only place I ever found to kick it at was this Lowes.

Please spill the beans if there is better places

sundown.jpg

Archived