Jump to content

sac area meets and shows


herbykw

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'll be out there tonight.

anyone else down to come out?

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

What time does it get going?

i'll show up around 9:30 most likely.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

cfizzy on team flex issues? thought they were down south?

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Posted

Me and dc98hoe are pretty much the only nor cal members lol.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

Looks like lowes parking lot is a no go anymore. Cops kicked us out again and told us to not come back again.

Pushing it to the limits. Want more power. 

Posted

Me and dc98hoe are pretty much the only nor cal members lol.

Team kickbacks/bbq's should be a blast huh lol.. damn glad I didn't go lastnight I thought about showing up but had to much of my "medicine " and went to bed early

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Where is this AT I mite show up on a Friday I'm in modesto

stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/105505-silvia-first-time-build-kenwood/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 1 Anonymous, 5233 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...