C-Fizzy Posted March 31, 2011 Report Posted March 31, 2011 cops always say don't come back. but we do anyway. its still fun under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
herbykw Posted March 31, 2011 Author Report Posted March 31, 2011 I don't know. If they keep saying don't come back eventually they will start ticketing everyone. Not worth it for me. When they find a new spot, I'm down for it 06 300C 5.7 Hemi K&N CAI JVC KW-AVX640 6.1" DVD DC Audio 3.5k 6 DC Audio 8"s 6 cubes 8" aero port at 32hrtz http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183798-chrysler-300c-8-build/?p=2731834#entry2731834
8v fury Posted March 31, 2011 Report Posted March 31, 2011 I know there is a sac area meet this friday out in natomas. It is on north freeway blvd, near target. If you want directions or need more info call me at 916-223-5986 Pushing it to the limits. Want more power.
herbykw Posted April 1, 2011 Author Report Posted April 1, 2011 Damn. I work tomorrow. That sucks. Maybe next time 06 300C 5.7 Hemi K&N CAI JVC KW-AVX640 6.1" DVD DC Audio 3.5k 6 DC Audio 8"s 6 cubes 8" aero port at 32hrtz http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183798-chrysler-300c-8-build/?p=2731834#entry2731834
C-Fizzy Posted April 2, 2011 Report Posted April 2, 2011 Oh btw bro, I might be getting a job at Jerry's. If I do, I'll let you know, and I can try to get you some stuff at employee prices, because of how they screwed you over. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
herbykw Posted April 2, 2011 Author Report Posted April 2, 2011 Oh btw bro, I might be getting a job at Jerry's. If I do, I'll let you know, and I can try to get you some stuff at employee prices, because of how they screwed you over. Oh..sorry to hear. Thank you, but, I wouldn't buy anything from them for any discount. My car is fixed, their insurance covered it. It wasn't about my car being damaged. It was how they handled it. Lying to me, calling me and yelling at me, hanging up on me. I was never disrespectful to them. Very unprofessional. 06 300C 5.7 Hemi K&N CAI JVC KW-AVX640 6.1" DVD DC Audio 3.5k 6 DC Audio 8"s 6 cubes 8" aero port at 32hrtz http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183798-chrysler-300c-8-build/?p=2731834#entry2731834
C-Fizzy Posted April 8, 2011 Report Posted April 8, 2011 i completely understand. but if i get that job, maybe i can talk some sense into the current employee's. btw, you sould head out to lowe's tomorrow night. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
mr.p Posted April 8, 2011 Report Posted April 8, 2011 I will be there tomorrow night DCAUDIO BALLS DEEP
8v fury Posted April 8, 2011 Report Posted April 8, 2011 If it is dead at the one on sunrise, people are now usually at the one on calvine and power inn. Pushing it to the limits. Want more power.
mr.p Posted April 9, 2011 Report Posted April 9, 2011 I have never been to that one, maybe we should get a train rollin DCAUDIO BALLS DEEP
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.