C-Fizzy Posted April 23, 2011 Report Posted April 23, 2011 Oh and 98crewcab. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
herbykw Posted July 29, 2011 Author Report Posted July 29, 2011 Lowes still the place? I might try to make it out there tonight. 06 300C 5.7 Hemi K&N CAI JVC KW-AVX640 6.1" DVD DC Audio 3.5k 6 DC Audio 8"s 6 cubes 8" aero port at 32hrtz http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183798-chrysler-300c-8-build/?p=2731834#entry2731834
mrcho Posted December 24, 2011 Report Posted December 24, 2011 Lowes still the place? I might try to make it out there tonight. Sacramento where you at?????? M&G?????? Cho http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2445652/2006-dodge-charger
8v fury Posted December 24, 2011 Report Posted December 24, 2011 Lowes still the place? I might try to make it out there tonight. I would wait till it gets warm, lately it has been almost no one out there during the winter time. Pushing it to the limits. Want more power.
Berto Posted December 24, 2011 Report Posted December 24, 2011 Lowes still the place? I might try to make it out there tonight. I would wait till it gets warm, lately it has been almost no one out there during the winter time. You know he posted that in July right? TEAM FLEX ISSUES Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal 24" Rims HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone. Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled) Sub Amp: DC 9k SOON TO COME T3 Audio 6x9s MB Quarts 6.5" comp set MAYBE ADDED 2nd DC 9k
8v fury Posted December 24, 2011 Report Posted December 24, 2011 I just realized that after I posted. That what happens when I work 10 plus hours and no rest. Pushing it to the limits. Want more power.
Berto Posted December 24, 2011 Report Posted December 24, 2011 I just realized that after I posted. That what happens when I work 10 plus hours and no rest. Haha I bet. But damn, you're a lucky guy to be getting good hours. TEAM FLEX ISSUES Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal 24" Rims HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone. Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled) Sub Amp: DC 9k SOON TO COME T3 Audio 6x9s MB Quarts 6.5" comp set MAYBE ADDED 2nd DC 9k
B Slaps Posted December 24, 2011 Report Posted December 24, 2011 When do the Sac Lowes meet start back up? And any upcoming shows/comps? Thanks. sunrise has been dead since 03 when we used to street race. they cracked down big time people stopped going. I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
8v fury Posted December 24, 2011 Report Posted December 24, 2011 I just realized that after I posted. That what happens when I work 10 plus hours and no rest. Haha I bet. But damn, you're a lucky guy to be getting good hours. Yeah, but sucks cause I working the longer hours during the holiday season and don't get to enjoy it as much as everyone else. Sorry to say this I will be glad when the holiday season is over and I can get back to normal hours and be able to enjoy some time off to get some stuff done to the car. Pushing it to the limits. Want more power.
B Slaps Posted December 24, 2011 Report Posted December 24, 2011 I just realized that after I posted. That what happens when I work 10 plus hours and no rest. Haha I bet. But damn, you're a lucky guy to be getting good hours. Yeah, but sucks cause I working the longer hours during the holiday season and don't get to enjoy it as much as everyone else. Sorry to say this I will be glad when the holiday season is over and I can get back to normal hours and be able to enjoy some time off to get some stuff done to the car. x2 however im on vacation til jan 2nd so......... ha ha ha ha ha ha I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.