what he said what do you want to know.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

first thing is to make sure its a 5.56 marked barrel. lol so if u wanna shoot the .223 or 5.56 ammo but if it is stammped for a .223 you can mess up the gun shooting 5.56.

and what do u want to do with it and how much are you looking to spend?

but a good place to look is here

but for the money i love the sig. 5.56 already come bad ass outa the box found here

Edited by krazo_eg6
Untitled-1.jpg

first thing is to make sure its a 5.56 marked barrel. lol so if u wanna shoot the .223 or 5.56 ammo but if it is stammped for a .223 you can mess up the gun shooting 5.56.

and what do u want to do with it and how much are you looking to spend?

but a good place to look is here

but for the money i love the sig. 5.56 already come bad ass outa the box found here

well it will be some what of a range gun/home defence. i know an ar is a little much for home defence but it'll be the only gun in my house so it will have to do. as for the money, i mean i heard you can build one for like 600 bucks but im not sure. what do you guys think?

good luck building a quality one for 600 bucks. Its more in the 800 range. and thats a bare bones no frills one.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I will put it to you like this... I bought a fully assembled Armalite Ar M-15 that was bone stock and paid 850 for it...At the cheapest i would say a quality build will be right around 8-900 like N8 stated...Since its your first time you may be better off buying a bone stock assembled AR though...

X2 make sure you buy the 5.56 chamber lot more versatility with ammo

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

• 2 weeks later...

alright so i took some time off to do some research on what gun i wanted to buy. i ended up buying a remington 870 express mainly because im worried about penetration. but i have a question, what shot size should i use? i mean remington has a line of shells called ultimate HD which is what i want to buy but what the difference between #2 and #4 shot? from what i know there are a ton of different sizes to choose from. can anyone help?