Is my build log just suddenly really boring or do all the people bitching in the SOTM log hog all the attention of the members? I find it a little ridiculous that my hard work gets overshadowed by people asking for handouts. I put a good 10+ hours in on my rewire. Oh well, it's life I guess.

2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz

what exactly was the point of making this thread? okay i have over 100k views in my build log but that doesnt mean its pinned or bumped up every day, everyone here has hours and hours of just wiring through their vehicles, you want attention you have to pay attention to detail you have to build shit that people want to see, nobody on audio forums really gives a hoot about a 1200 watt xplode amp spaghetti rigged and grounded to the muffler, i hope you see where im going with this...

details details details, build build build, PICTURES PICTURES PICTURES

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Have you looked at my build? I have none of that stuff. Nice try, though. I've actually spent a shitload of time on the stuff I've done and my only point was there so much drama in the SOTM about stupid bullshit, while peoples hard work goes unnoticed. Now, if you want to talk shit about my build, at least look at all the pages first. You might find I do pretty good work to be a broke ass high schooler.

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

well you do have a sony xplode amp...

dont cry cause you are not getting your ass kissed. my build log moved fairly slow compared to others. i did a great build for a friend and it got like 5 comments. the fact is, you have a basic build and we see it ALL the time. its not interesting. we dont pat you on the back and coddle you like mommy does. we are men here. if you dont get the attention you obviously need, build something better. or just be happy with your hard work. that should be enough for you, without praise from other people.

Edited by skittlesRgood

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

WTF are you bitching about? you have 5 pages of compliments. is that not enough? you need 10? or are you just sad that you didnt win SOTM?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Omg you're blowing it out of proportion bro. Chill please. It was just an observation. I was really bitching more about the guys asking for handouts. Yes, I have an Xplode amp. But I got it for $30 until I can get my P300. At least I earned what I have. Not asking for handouts...

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Is my build log just suddenly really boring or do all the people bitching in the SOTM log hog all the attention of the members? I find it a little ridiculous that my hard work gets overshadowed by people asking for handouts. I put a good 10+ hours in on my rewire. Oh well, it's life I guess.

A lot of people ask for handouts, doesn't mean they get them. And how do you know your build is being overshadowed, because people are just looking and not commenting?

And tons of people put 10+ hrs into their rewire easily and don't complain when they don't get a compliment. If you want people to bow down and kiss your feet you better be doing something big, because chances are your build is just like everyone else who has busted their ass, yet they're not complaining. I think you're forgetting why people do builds, because they enjoy what they do and don't give a shit who cares or what people say about it. If you go around trying to just get compliments this world is going to be a big disappointment for you.

In short, do it for you and quit bitching when you're not praised, which is what you're doing.

Edited by CFallsFbody

I think you're forgetting why people do builds, because they enjoy what they do and don't give a shit who cares or what people say about it. If you go around trying to just get compliments this world is going to be a big disappointment for you.

In short, do it for you and quit bitching when you're not praised, which is what you're doing.

this ^ ^ ^ only one person will win the SOTM and if you dont win the world will not end, atleast not right now lol

just do what you do and enjoy it, if you get comments then good if you dont atleast you can say you did the work your self not alot of ppl can say that. that SOTM would be sweet to win tho :pardon: