Sonic Electronix

hmm well the type r i had before to also had the same problem is it possible that subs can cutout from getting to much power ? but ya i can take a pic of the ground tomorrow its dark right now

if the sub cuts out from too much power you wopuld of seen and smelled that magic smoke lol but if you had the prob before with a dif setup but same wiring id say its the wiring, somewhere.i know you know your at the right place here to figure it out :drinks:

man and im guessing you won that RF thing? if so congrats i didnt even know

and ya i did i got 2nd place im daniel colmenares thanks !

Vehicle:2002 Toyota sequoia limited edition

Subwoofer:American bass xfl 12soon to be vfl comp

Amp:2American bass phantom 4ks 4000rms (using one fornow)

Headunit:Alpine cda 105

TL scre:141.75 at 35hz going to try to get it to a 45 with the new build!

My youtube channel !

Team extreme amperage

My facebook !

haha thats cool as hell mang, i voted for ya and i know a few of your votes came from people sent from my side of the world. good deal though

haha thats cool as hell mang, i voted for ya and i know a few of your votes came from people sent from my side of the world. good deal though

ahhh thanks i didint think to many people voted from me from smd cuz i tried putting some threads about it but it seemed like not that many people voted lol

My youtube channel !

Team extreme amperage

My facebook !

ahhh thanks i didint think to many people voted from me from smd cuz i tried putting some threads about it but it seemed like not that many people voted lol

i think i have you subbed on youtube, im jackiedan04 on there ha

i think i have you subbed on youtube, im jackiedan04 on there ha

o ok i believe im subbed to u to ! lol im toucandan8989

My youtube channel !

Team extreme amperage

My facebook !

hey, ill admit before i say this that i didnt read all the posts on here but it seems like 100% you are facing what i had for my cheap Fusion Powerplant PP-AM3000 amplifier. Mine no matter how i set the gains, wired it up or anything if i had a strong bass note hit, the music would cut out in a fraction of a second and then come back as long as the bass wasnt heavy hitting. I thought it was because at the time i used bass boost (stupid noob thing) and so i turned that off completely and figured out where to get my gains with an DMM and freq adjustments and it still messed up when i had a loud and heavy bass note hit. Then i at the time was grounded to the floor of my car so i figured why not put it to my strut tower so i did that and yes i did grind the paint off completely and use a washer on it and still, it would cutoff when i had a bass hit. The power light would stay on the entire time and the protect light would never illuminate but if you took my DMM to the speaker output leads of the amp when the bassnote hit with or without my sub connected you would see the voltage go from being like 150v ac to drop down to 0v ac so i knew something was up. My power had a little bit of loss but nothing to be all that concerned about. So i took this amp out and put my friends amp in before i bought it from him and his was 3 times the power that i had and it fixed everything. no more cutting out. so to me it seems your amp is faulty.

Also i sent my Fusion amp in for service and they "tested" it and it came back stating that it tested fine but i hooked it up as soon as i got it and same damn thing.

If you know any guys at a local audio shop see if you can grab one of their amps and just test it on your car, they should let you as long as they are with you and then you can prove that its your amp malfunctioning.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

i know you said you have checked and re-done your grounds, however have you checked to see if the ground is good with a DMM??? I was having a problem, with my RF t400-4 and it would randomly cut out, only on higher volumes, i swore up and down everything was good and was about to deem the amp faulty, then i checked the grounds with a DMM, and sure as shit, they came loose...

Im sure you know, but if you dont, heres how you check,

instead of probing your wires with the Ground probe to ground and positive to positive, take your positive probe and probe the ground wire, and negative probe and probe the positive wire...that will tell you if you have a bad ground or not.