The "What's your job" thread

Aviation Mechanic, USN, MH60S helo.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

I work in the insurance industry. We are a company that handles mobile audio/video claims. Meaning, if you car is broken into and or vandalized, your insurance company turns to us to coordinate and setup replacement equipment for your loss.. It is a great! I get to help people w/ their stereo claims and stay current w/ new products. Plus they pay for all MECP/MPS testing and trips to CES!

2000 Chevy Suburban
Pioneer AVHP8400BH
8 - 18" Fi SP4 Subwoofers (fully loaded)

B Pillar 4th Order (75 cubes)
2 - Ampere Audio 8.0 TFE Amps

RF T6004 Amp
RF T4002 Amp
4 - Selenium 8W4P Mids
8 - Selenium 6W4P Mids
6 - Crescendo XST2 Supertweeters

2 - Selenium ST200 Supertweeters
DC Power 320 Alt & Js Ultimate 270

11 - Group 31 Bats
Build Log:
http://www.stevemead...01bdcp-updated/

Team GG

i work at a car wash that is doing terrible business. im talking about making like $50-100 for a paycheck every 2 weeks. i get tips but that barely helps. currently looking for new job before this one falls apart

US Air Force. C-5 Crew Chief (Maintainer) @ Dover Air Force Base, Delaware.

Can't take pictures of my job. Just Google image a C-5. Lol.

I like the oldschool one..

TDHsiggy.png

Current System: Stock 2011 Tahoe

Loud as F**K

Just kidding

I work in the insurance industry. We are a company that handles mobile audio/video claims. Meaning, if you car is broken into and or vandalized, your insurance company turns to us to coordinate and setup replacement equipment for your loss.. It is a great! I get to help people w/ their stereo claims and stay current w/ new products. Plus they pay for all MECP/MPS testing and trips to CES!

Seams like a pretty cool job. Met a guy who did that when my truck was broken into. I tried finding more info on it, but it seams people want to keep those jobs to their selves

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived