Jump to content

The "What's your job" thread


Recommended Posts

Posted

I am a professional tattoo artist, I work in Lawton Oklahoma at Elite Skin Art. I have been at that shop for about 6 months and currently drive from Oklahoma City to get to work. Thats about 90 miles one way. I have been published a couple of times and won a couple of Trophies, but I still have a long way to go to be at the level that I want to be. It is a great job that affords me the ability to travel wherever I wanna go, and make good money.

Nice! Congrats on your accomplishments! You must love what you do to drive 90 miles one way. I had a job that was 128 miles one way, it sucked! My wifes cousin is a tattoo artist in Vegas.

Thanks, I am gonna be in Vegas in April for a tattoo convention so I will prolly see him.

Yea I don't know how well known he is in the tattoo world, but his name is Kyle Montoya, he just did some work on my wife a few days ago actually:

0ec07981.jpg

Posted

I'm a cook at dairy queen and my main part is to make the management look good to their management :bull: But on the upside I get to play with buns all day :woot:

VbjgkeI.jpg

c7HmdKx.jpg

Posted

I am an assistant civil engineer on a big dust pan dredge (298' Long) on the mississippi river. I work for Pine Bluff Sand and gravel and work 14 days on and 7 days off. I live on the dredge my 14 days and basically I survey the river in a 22' boat with heat and A/C. Good benefits and great pay. We are contracted through the Corp of Engineers and mainly work in Baton Rouge and Memphis area. Avatar is Pic of Dredge.

"Drive it Like you Stole it!"

Posted

It is not very easy, it is almost impossible to start out full time, we are currently doing maintenance work since the river is high and may not go out until june so the seasonal help is laid off this time of year and there are a select few that stay on full time. I am one of the lucky ones, my brother got me on when he changed positions five years ago and I am on salary, even get a full check on my week off. There are few people on salary, deck captains and engineers and the rest of the crew is hourly which is not bad at 84 hour weeks cause they make enough overtime to make up for the check they miss on their week off.

I have been on here five years and turned in a handful of apps and not one has been hired yet. It is a big company and they have a lot of seasonal people that enjoy the time off drawing unemployment and keep coming back when the dredging season starts so unless someone quits its hard to get on.

"Drive it Like you Stole it!"

Posted

i work at an fbo i refuel aircraft.

15"AA havoc, AQ1200d. T3 audio 6.5 2 way componet set on rockford p400.4

Posted

Full time college student, getting fucked over by the walker bill in Wisconsin.

I'm not huge politically but the things he's doing make me want to punch him in the fucking face.

/rant

But yeah, I also work the front desk at one of the dorms for general bs purposes. But it's chill, I get paid to surf smd, haha

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 478 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...