gally Posted March 9, 2011 Report Posted March 9, 2011 i work as a nurse in a hospital in swiss and i love car audio(and my job) 2010 Chevrolet Cruze Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5" Sub Control --- Pac LC1 Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1 Battery - GZBP 12.2500X
jshark5 Posted March 9, 2011 Report Posted March 9, 2011 I work at a butcher shop. I pretty much do all the prossesing in back and find work for another kid... Kinda like a manager i guess. If theres alot of customers ill make my way up front and practice my christmas wraping. We make alot of sausage, and beef jerky in back. Other then that everything else is about once a week and your steaks and other red meat products are all cut up front. We dont get full cows in or anything like that. We buy our meat from packing houses (so a cow cut up in a box) I enjoy the work and my coworkers so its a win win. 04' Chevy Blazer -Kenwood KIV-BT900, Infinity Kappa 462.9cfp's, Rockford P1653's, Subs... Ridin Stock-
Gingeriffik Posted March 9, 2011 Report Posted March 9, 2011 I'm a CAD tech at a uranium mine. I get to play with CAD and SolidWorks all day! <>< Collosians 2:13-14, Philippians 4:13, 1 John 4:7-10 2 - JBL W15Gti 2 - JBL BP1200.1 Knu 1/0 Wiring Kenwood KIV-BT901 Kenwood/Garmin Nav.
RcCustoms33 Posted March 9, 2011 Report Posted March 9, 2011 I'm a painter at service king collision in Dallas tx
ChampN252 Posted March 9, 2011 Report Posted March 9, 2011 not to by a smart ass, but if I remember correctly, we had more people working in the last thread like this. 2012 Honda Accord Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX
Superjay Posted March 9, 2011 Report Posted March 9, 2011 this economy blows...it happens Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
sprkn_ranger Posted March 9, 2011 Author Report Posted March 9, 2011 Yea that's for sure, on a good year I can clear 100k with overtime, last year I barely broke 20k. You can only make that work for a while before something gives. Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
SwaggerWagon Posted March 9, 2011 Report Posted March 9, 2011 I'm a student, work for the Federal Prison System shipping goods to the prison stores, a retail floor sales associate, lifeguard, and do construction work full time in the summer. And I don't make sh*t. Taxes and bills bite.
dsktim Posted March 9, 2011 Report Posted March 9, 2011 i do high rise window cleaning nothing like repelling off a 20+ story building 300+ ft in the air Only DC Dealer In Alaska
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.