The "What's your job" thread

i work as a nurse in a hospital in swiss and i love car audio(and my job)

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

I work at a butcher shop. I pretty much do all the prossesing in back and find work for another kid... Kinda like a manager i guess. If theres alot of customers ill make my way up front and practice my christmas wraping. We make alot of sausage, and beef jerky in back. Other then that everything else is about once a week and your steaks and other red meat products are all cut up front. We dont get full cows in or anything like that. We buy our meat from packing houses (so a cow cut up in a box) I enjoy the work and my coworkers so its a win win.

04' Chevy Blazer

-Kenwood KIV-BT900, Infinity Kappa 462.9cfp's, Rockford P1653's, Subs... Ridin Stock-

Yea that's for sure, on a good year I can clear 100k with overtime, last year I barely broke 20k. You can only make that work for a while before something gives.

I'm a student, work for the Federal Prison System shipping goods to the prison stores, a retail floor sales associate, lifeguard, and do construction work full time in the summer. And I don't make sh*t. Taxes and bills bite.

Archived