Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

If anyone has other ideas to calm the dog down please let me know, the liquor would only be a one time thing anyway but I need something that can be used everyday. Would a kenle work good? keep him locked up everytime he decides to bark at me or pee in the house.

drop kick the dog out the back door and pretend like nothing happened! :drinks:

the drop kicking part has already been done multiple times already, out the door no. We have to be someone nice lmao

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

Posted

Ketamine...40mg...IV...problem solved

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Posted

Open the front door and let that little shit walk out.

lmao come on now, I cant do that. I would feel bad, I'll rather throw him really high up in the air and make him think he is about to die and then catch him at the last minute before hitting the ground. thats always fun to do. or throw him all the way up to the top of the ceiling and see if you can just make his head touch the roof, fun little game to play when your bored and have a dog that you hate

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

Posted

jesus man this thread has me laughing so hard.

introduce a pellet rifle to this relationship. :lol:

let me guess the pic of the dog got you laughing. I will post a vid soon on this dog, yall just have no idea what im up against. this dog is mean and smart at the same time. He tried to get rid of me man its like he has a plan or something

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

Posted

you need to pee on the dog...srsly.

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Posted

you need to pee on the dog...srsly.

hahahhah that had me LOL over here. So yeah I just walked into the house and he started barking at me. I come to sit down in the comp room and I look in the hall, he looks directly at me (I mean directly at me) and pees on the wall. I'm like you little mother fcker. Ow lets not forget when i go in the room to lay down in the bed with my girl, soon as i open the door he is going crazy barking at me. For the past year I have introduced myself in the room by slapping the total dog shit out of him in the face and he just keeps bringing it. Like i said before this dog is the shit man, IF i could get the dog whisperer over here it would be his best show yet

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 434 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...