Team Bassick - Kimo

West Coast Events Calendar

30 posts in this topic

Hopefully i got this one locked in for us bay area guys. Gonna try n lock another one in tomorrow

Been using your link for a while kimo. Its the easiest way ive found to get on termpro and mecas home page.:)

SWEET!!!!!!

Yeah the links make it easy to find out more information per organization. I really wanted to make sure the calendar was on the first page and easily accessable and user friendly.

I know the music must get annoying. I hope I can change it every once in a while.

Same here.I put all the events on facebook and my youtube channel.it actually works.I get a lot of local guys interested

I used craigslist for our bakersfield show and i believe it was a big reason why there was so many new entries. I'm just sayin

thanks for the link Ill be using it this summer

thanks for the link Ill be using it this summer

Yup, hope you can make it out to the shows this summer, especially the one on May 14th in San Jose.

Great creation. helped me already, im looking to get to a few comps to see whats up and the san jose shows look good so far (.i have i few dead lines . )a buld log for the car im hoping to finish and maybe compete with.

Why dose this say west coast calender when i havent seen any of the three shows listed thats here in washington and oregon? There was an isaci show on the 4th in kent theres an mecca show on next sunday in lincon city oregon and theres an isaci show in woodburn oregon on the 25th.....i think your calender is just for cali....just wondering....

Edited by splcb7

I missed a couple of shows lately sorry. The Cali shows I am in the direct loop of course but, I try to keep up with all orgs as much as possible..