• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, sorry guys, but it looks like I wont be finishing this build on this site. If your interested in seeing how this car turns out, you can still follow the build here.

I really liked this site, but I am a 31 year old GROWN MAN, and I don't take no shit from little kids on power trips.

So watch what you say guys, OPINIONS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS SITE, UNLESS THE RIGHT PEOPLE AGREE WITH YOU.

if you're 31 then act like it. What you did in SOTM is completely unacceptable and equates to a little kid throwing a temper tantrum. you basically said that we who run and monitor system of the month dont know what we are doing and you could do it better. Do you go pick fights with police officers? So why insult those of us here who do the same thing. the guy who won won fair and square. regardless of what you thought about it he had the most votes without cheating. Take your temper tantrums elsewhere if you dont like sotm. We bust our ass to bring you something different and something new to the forum. Find me another car audio forum that does that. You can't. So in parting grow up and realize what you did was not somtehing a grown man as you refer to yourself should do.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

tell em N8

2 12" Jeff Vue Customs
1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors
1 American Bass 100.1 on sub
1 Hertz EP2 on doors
JVC deck IPOD control
Stock 105 amp alt
DD-1
big 3
new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/

last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/

old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c

that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it

if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain

Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol

if you're 31 then act like it. What you did in SOTM is completely unacceptable and equates to a little kid throwing a temper tantrum. you basically said that we who run and monitor system of the month dont know what we are doing and you could do it better. Do you go pick fights with police officers? So why insult those of us here who do the same thing. the guy who won won fair and square. regardless of what you thought about it he had the most votes without cheating. Take your temper tantrums elsewhere if you dont like sotm. We bust our ass to bring you something different and something new to the forum. Find me another car audio forum that does that. You can't. So in parting grow up and realize what you did was not somtehing a grown man as you refer to yourself should do.

Well, I can respect your opinion, but I have to say I never meant to offend ANYONE. I was TRULY just stating my opinion, and never got upset until I was told I would be punished for it. I don't want to upset anyone, or be upset, over anything to do w/ car audio. This is something I love, and in no way will I allow it to become an aggravation.

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Well, I can respect your opinion, but I have to say I never meant to offend ANYONE. I was TRULY just stating my opinion, and never got upset until I was told I would be punished for it. I don't want to upset anyone, or be upset, over anything to do w/ car audio. This is something I love, and in no way will I allow it to become an aggravation.

you have to take a look at how much crap we take for system of the month. Every month we get someone saying you should do it this way or that way or they can do it better. That we should give it to the little guy or someone who doesnt have anything etc. We have people who try to cheat hte vote. We have people bashing other contestants. when its all said and done we even have more people bent out of shape over it. SOTM was all about bragging rights for a long long time. no prizes no free gold membership nothing but the bragging rights. It started with 5 contestants and has now grown to 50 a month. None of the staff/admin/mods get paid to do this. We do this because Steve is a friend and we all feel that we need to look out for our people. We (especially Nick) pour our souls into this board and sotm. It cuts when we perceive we are getting shit on for our volunteer stuff. Trust me when I say we have alot of cool ideas in the pipe for sotm too.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

First I want to say I apologize to anyone I may have offended w/ my comments in last months SOTM. Especially the winner, Drek75633, and the mods. I didn't mean to sound like a baby, and I'm not a sore loser. I just didn't think at first, then got upset when I thought I was being punished unfairly. Again, I apologize. The guys do an excellent job w/ it, and it's not my place to criticize their efforts.

I gotta say thanks to SHEL, lowpt, ptcary, and others for being really cool. After taking the time to think about everything, I guess I should have thought about offending people before I made thoughtless comments. And since there are no sites better than this, I'm gonna continue this build log as planned, just without the "SOTM" nominations. Which is cool, since I don't think my car is really worthy yet anyway.

So now, enough w/ the drama, and on to do some work!

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Archived