SMD Double Din Head Unit Review

I personally like Kenwood for Double din head units because its very user friendly. I dont have any in mind but deff go with a kenwood

2003 Honda Element

Pioneer DEH-9400BT

Big 3

XS Power D5100

Sky High CCA (2 Runs 1/0 Gauge)

2 XS Power D3100s

1 DC Audio 3.5k @ 1ohm.

2 DC Level 4's w/ XL Softies

Custom Box tuned to 29hz

CT Sounds 125.4

2 Sets of CT sounds Meso Components

*North East Frequencies*

Alpine ICS-X7HD App Radio Mechless Iphone5 Control with SIRI Pandora Aha Facebook Text

General features:
digital media receiver with AM/FM tuner (no built-in CD player)
internal amp (18 watts RMS CEA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels)
7" touchscreen display
MirrorLink™ for in-dash control of select smartphones
built-in Bluetooth® for hands-free calling and audio streaming
built-in HD Radio™ with iTunes® tagging
iPhone® Pandora control through USB
Android™ Pandora control through Bluetooth®
iPhone app direct mode
fits double-DIN (4" tall) dash openings
Audio/video features:
9-band parametric equalizer with 10 preset EQ curves
24-bit digital-to-analog converter
Expandability:
compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
inputs: rear USB input, rear A/V input, rear camera input
outputs: rear A/V output, 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, subwoofer)
Powered by DRC Media LLC & Al & Eds Autosound
468x60drc.jpg

• 1 month later...

INE-S920HD is all i need to say i bought it about 3 weeks ago thing is awesome love the 3d maps. Bluetooth is awesome. I used the pac module for alpine for bypass works great. I hooked it up with the xm radio module have had no issues at all. One of the big things for me is the speed most ddins are slow this thing rocks so much faster even on turn on by the time i release my parking brake to start moving its ready to go also the sound processing it does is awesome. If u go on their website you can select what speakers you have and distance they are from you what type of car and it sets the crossover and eq to fix dip from your car. You can even select if u have leather seats or not. Im also looking at getting the PXA-H800 for a little more sound tuning but stock it works good also used it with one of alpines direct rear view cams really easy install and good quality video but get the licence plate mount its worth it for the clean look with it. Also if you guys haven't seen the alpine mini 4 channel KTP-445U the thing is legit small as hell goes right in the dash and puts out 45w rms to your speakers no running even more rca wires for a 4 channel.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all,

Maybe this is late coming but I currently use a Clarion CX501 and have encountered zero issues with it. Bluetooth works flawlessly both on calls and streaming audio. It has three sets of 4V pre-outs, high-pass / low-pass crossovers, the works. I honestly only picked it up because I was given a special purchase price of only $125 by one of my distributors. I'm damn glad I did.

VisionSoundPDX

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Nope no make differences on the pioneer 4500vs 4600

I actually stumbled on this thread looking up deck options the fuse for my Kenwood which is the same for my clock has been continually blowing and I'm pretty sure my deck has a short n it. seeing that it was a refurb I got on eBay... With that being said I got a old clarion I could put in or I could get a jvc double din from a friend but I'm not to sure which one would be better the clarion is a cz302 but not to sure what the jvc is.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived