Sonic Electronix

I have a Taurus. I know what it will take to do anything close that you want. Sealed forward you are going to peak at 32-35hz no matter your tuning which is great for low bass and "hairtricks" with enough power but in order todo it will take a lot. Find someone on here to design you a 4th order for the subs. I don't think it will fit but maybe if you build in the trunk it will and that would be your best bet to even get close to a good hairtrick besides what I mentioned.

And as far as the electrical I recommended that will keep voltage above 13 all day at idle. It won't budge from 14+ while driving or above 1k rpm

hmm i know bandpass is good for competition and stuff because it's really loud for certain frequencies, but i'm looking for more of a daily driver. will i sacrifice the hairtrick capabilities if i go daily?

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Without cutting the max you can do is 2 10s sealed forward or 1 12 sealed forward with the right port area. Now. If in the trunk you can do two twelves correctly or 3 10s correctly ported. Or 3 12s sealed correctly. Maybe two 15s sealed correctly.

If you want a box sealed forward the max square dimensions are 13 tall and 28 wide then however deep the trunk is technically. If the box is in the trunk you can do about 36 wide I believe in between the trunk hinges, about 18 tall and 30-35 deep I believe and it will fit in the trunk opening with only a little fight.

Someone ate their Wheaties this morning :good:

He knows his stuff

You know for about $5-$10 you could pay someone for a design right? For an addiction thats not a very big expense.

true, but i don't know how i'd pay without giving them access to my bank account.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

true, but i don't know how i'd pay without giving them access to my bank account.

Paypal is free !

Don't you have a credit card ?

Western Union,...there must be different solutions !!!

You gotta pay the cost to be the boss !!!

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

PayPal

heard about it, but how does it work?

More box builds

I'm with captain stupid.

:shrug:

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.