hey Alex K what motor is on that truck in your video? why has it not blown up with 2 batteries? or my real question is how does it handle that? i am going to go to the basement and make a y adapter right now haha and try it. but is that motor brushless? thanks

I would love to throw the Savage Flux in the hat. I always thought the Savage was a tougher truck. I had forgot they make an electric, but they are in serious comp with Traxxas. The debate between E-Maxx/Revo or Savage Flux get intense at hobby sites. Its equally as power are Traxxas' monster. I couldn't choose.

2012 Honda Accord

Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX

I would love to throw the Savage Flux in the hat. I always thought the Savage was a tougher truck. I had forgot they make an electric, but they are in serious comp with Traxxas. The debate between E-Maxx/Revo or Savage Flux get intense at hobby sites. Its equally as power are Traxxas' monster. I couldn't choose.

All different types of trucks bro.. What are you looking to do with it>??? That was the 1st question I was asked after 20 yrs out the game

First off I haven't read the entire thread and can't at the moment, but Ill throw my two cents in.

Long story short id suggest the 1/16 revo. When it comes down to it it isn't that much smaller than the rustler but you could do a lot more with it. Keep in mind to get those extreme speeds out of the rustler you are going to have to drop a pretty penny on some lipo batteries. Anyways, 4wd and the extra clearance/suspension etc makes for a much more enjoyable experience to just bash around with IMO.

Thanks again guys.

I picked ip the midnight blue 1/16 e revo. Batteries ate charging on the slow ass 4 hr charger that came with it. I seriously need a good hi end charger for both nickel and lipo so throw some suggestions at me.

I debated for abbot an hour in the store today between the revo, emaxx and The 2wd slash ( all vxl and 1/10 besides the revo ) but decided to go with mini me. ;)

Gotta stop off at Wally world and pick up some AA rechargeables tonight for the transmitter then home to rip around the driveway for a bit. Recharge the batts and be ready to roll tomorrow

How bad is it to change the pinion?

I'm surprised we got this thread to go this long. I'm more-so intrigued with the power electrics are producing now. I last had a RC when the original T-maxx was big. That was fairly weak. They are a lot stronger now, but I was watching vids of the E-maxx and Savage Flux and the driver couldn't go pass half throttle without them flipping over. It would take at least twin engines or something like the EK-4 to produce that kind of power.

2012 Honda Accord

Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX

I used to race,like hardcore lol, had.7 or 8 trucks, brushless emaxx's are the fn shit.

What nitro has over electric is run time, those shop boys are ignorant, it is not that hard to keep a new engine in tune.

I raced both nitro and electric, look up gorillamaxx if your looking to go full size brushless, I had one of the very first proto type's, thing was baaad fn asss.

Loved my revo, always wanted to make a brushless one lol

I have built my oWn 1/8th scale truggies, those things are insane lol the mini electric revo Looks pretty badass, I got out of this hobby just as the monster GT came out.

my ex made me choose, car audio or rc cars lol dammit.

have fun with, shit can get expensive

im assuming the mini is exactly like the full size I had it down to about 20 mins both diffs, I broke a few haha, its time consuming, but alot better then the emaxx's, if you leave one end of the truck together while you fix them, it will help you remember how to put it back together, diff should come with some instructions too.

Ohh and if you want a really bad ass brushless motor and controller, look, for a hacker b50 set up for an emaxx, I had a dual B50 setup for a little while, you wanna talk about power. Damn im half tempted to buy one of those mini revo's

First impressions.. This thing is ridiculous... Period.. Insanely fast even with the dual stock Nickel 7.2s... I cant even imagine what the 2 7.4 Lipos are gonna be like.. Way to much fun, and wayyyy to long to charge these batteries with the stock charger.. 4 hrs each battery for a total ( when they are both charged of about 25 minutes run time