The Next big Earthquake in California? Predicted 3/19/2011

you guys are crazy.

my 3 dogs are sitting here staring at me and acting normal. The cat is rolling around on the floor next to the Rottweiler. I here by declare this thread bullshit since my animals arent acting out of the ordinary at all.

:bsflag:

Talk about acting weird. Haha. The only way a cat would be rolling around my dog would be because my dog caught it and is flipping it over to get the meat from the other side. And my dog is a nice dog.

Haha. You have some very VERY friendly dogs though.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

If I dnt do anythng about this "warning" , ill only be wrng 1 outta the 25 times I ddnt listen to this stuff.

Teamflexissueslong.jpg1995 Sonoma with camper shellJVC KD-R900(12) Incriminator Audio Lethal Injection 15s

Crescendo BC5500 ( sent to me not 18v capable)(7) XS Power d1600(2) 350amp Mike Singer AltsStripper Pole FTW

Member Build Under ConstructionYoutube Videos

i moved this to off topic since its not political. Why did you put it in the political section?

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

As long as my new tires ship out of cali before the quake Im all for it!!! :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

lol, jk.

I think its a joke tho. That guy in that video is all talking about high tides and full moons, and the moon being the closest to earth and blah blah blah.

From watching CNN Many Many Many experts in the field said that none of those things had to do with the quake or tsunami, and said that it happened when the tides where low, and the moon was very far away.

And last I checked earthquakes were caused by the plates moving against and away from each other.

Did you know if we had no moon, and no magnetic field, we wouldn't have earthquakes at all? Hell, we wouldn't have tides, and no one would know what surfing is. Boating would be boring, and weather would be completely different too.

The plates move MAINLY due to the moon.

All the mantle would slowly harden up over the years, and we would also die from radiation that the sun gives off

I think you might to reread some of the facts, I think there's confusion in your logic.

There has not been any solidified argument for the gravity of the moon causing earthquakes, in fact, scientists believe the pull on the crust to raise certain parts parts of a centimeters higher which may or may not be sufficient to create an earthquake. There have been studies which show a correlation to a higher number of earthquakes in the northern hemisphere when the moon is closer, but can not be stated by the scientific community as the reason for earthquake increased activity. ALSO, earthquakes happen all the time without the pull of the moon's gravity thus proving your statement completely false. The moon and its gravity are not the sole reason for earthquakes and your branch off to boating and boring tide levels has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

The earth is made of 4 basic layers, the inner core, outer core, mantle, and the crust. The earth maintains a constant spinning motion which creates force and helps keep the planet alive. This movement of keeps the crust unstable on top of the mantle which is the reason why we have earthquakes. The moon when applicable is only an extenuating factor to this basic and constant principle.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

You took what I said a little to literal. I know there is quakes all the time. And I know they dont all have to do with the moon, its crust settling, along with other inner earth issues. When I said quakes are caused mainly due to the moon, I'am not talking about the moon is close and its right over head, watch out for a earthquake lol

Due to us having a moon, we have tidal forces, and plate tectonics is also activated. If we had no moon, the earth would not flex, plates wouldn't shift, and in fact only one side of the earth would face the sun most of the time through a year.

The moon over there by Jupiter, Europa, its the most seismically active moon,planet, surface in the solar system due to its orbit around Jupiter, because the gravitational pull causes the moon to bow in the middle towards Jupiter all day long. This causes that moon to have earthquakes all the time, constant huge ones. Of course here on earth its different, we have a small moon, and we are the ones having the quakes, not the moon. This is because we have mantle, outer core, and inner core. The moon has no quakes because its core is solid rock, all dried up

So when I said the moon Mainly is the cause of quakes, I'am talking through out geological history of us having a moon.

If our core was cold and hard, we wouldn't have quakes based on tidal force.

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

You still do not get it...I didn't take anything too literal, I see where youre coming from. Unfortunately thinking that the revolutions of our earth are solely dependant on the presence of the moon is completely incorrect. What keeps the mantle moving is our earth's own spin, not the gravity of the moon therefore the moon's presence is not the cause for our earthquakes. Can only increase the chance of one occurring if one is to assume from the suggestive findings stating a correlation between earthquake activity and the moon's gravity.

In fact, if you were to follow the flawed logic of the moon's gravity causing the spin, it would only lead to the logical conclusion that it would in fact stop the earth's spin. Not increase and maintain the constant revolution of our planet. Earth is responsible for its revolution, simple fact.

And please study:

Moonquakes

Centrifugal force

Earth's revolution

Inner/outer core (liquid and solid)

And plate tectonics on planets without a moon

Archived