knowledge Posted March 18, 2011 Report Posted March 18, 2011 great job man i like the black on the box REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Ascending Mayhem Posted March 18, 2011 Report Posted March 18, 2011 BEASTLY MAN!!!! 2003 Dodge Intrepid 3.4L v6 Stock Alternator 12.5 V all day. DREAM SYSTEM IN PROGRESS> STILL JUST A PLAN.... (2) Custom Ascendant Audio Mayhem 15's 6th order walled (1) (4)JL Audio 1000/1 V2 (4) JL Audio 500.4 (5) XS Power D3100 (1) XS Power D1200 (1) Mechman Alternator 400+ AMPs (Tang Band W8-1772 8" Neo Drivers (Tang Band 25-1166SJ 1" Neodymium Tweeters(2) in each pillar (4) Dayton PS180 6.5" Neo Full Range Drivers in Rear Shelf (4) Eminence Delta Pro-8A 8" Midrange
notorious97200 Posted March 18, 2011 Report Posted March 18, 2011 ports are close to the tailgate. I hope it works good. But your box is very very nice. I love it. Tuning must be high with those short ports. Tell us more about the box specs, please ! black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp OEM head unit, Amplifiers : Audison AP 8.9 with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200. Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats. 2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a sealed box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.
IH8PunkRok Posted March 18, 2011 Report Posted March 18, 2011 that box looks great -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
hoetrill Posted March 18, 2011 Author Report Posted March 18, 2011 Don't know the exact dimensions on the box but it came out to almost exactly 4 cu.ft. per chamber internal.... ports were 4x12 inches .. 35 hz I think I used a port calc for that
Benji0687 Posted March 19, 2011 Report Posted March 19, 2011 This doesn't really look "ghetto" at all! I'd say you did a pretty damn good job actually. And I've seen some really ghetto installs before. Keep up the good work! 1989 Chevy Caprice Classic350ci V8 High Performance JVC Arsenal HU JL XR series components Infinity Reference 6x9s Pioneer Premier 4-Channel Clarion 2-Channel Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel Fusion 2000.1D MTX Crossover RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!** *Build log coming soon!* Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.
UntamedReaper Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 I Love the Flex Supe Nice Car: 2003 Chevy Malibu 2x 12in JL Audio W3 Pro Box Sealed deep ENclosure 2x 3inch cone style concert tweeters Kicker 4x6s and 6x9s JL Audio G1700 amp on Subs Pheonix Gold 800 watt 2ch amp on highs Dynamat on the trunk Finishing the rest (Work in Progress) KenWood DNX 5120 wITH bLUETOOTH AND NAVIGATION AND Ipod controls T.Vs a work in progress My CAR Is LOUD I dont Think YOu Feel Me till i Pull Up 3 Cars BEHIND YOU!!!! Its The REAPER!!!!!!
adam6604 Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 Don't know the exact dimensions on the box but it came out to almost exactly 4 cu.ft. per chamber internal.... ports were 4x12 inches .. 35 hz I think I used a port calc for that thats the EXACT same specs i want to build a box for my 2 15" re sx's ! 4cu.ft. and 35 hz lol, would LOVE it if you could find out the demensions! Driving my 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 MEGA cab with the 5.7 hemi. Audio: Two 10" Alpine Type R's ( 1000rms models ) Hifonics BRZ 2400.1D @ .5 ohm Two Kinetic 1400 batteries ( soon to have XS power under hood ) Tsunami 1/0 Awg wire throughout truck. Stock Infinity 7 speaker system ( Junk ) soon to be replaced, probably all Alpine. Exterior: 17"Dick cepek rims with 33" Toyo MT tires Bushwacker fender flares Magnaflow true duel exhaust LED tail lights with Projector headlights Plasti-dip fun coming soon!
Azagtoth502 Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 That's fargin neat man, love the inverted look! pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.