N if we dnt help the others in other countryz were do you think those ppl going to run to...our country so our borders dont do shit so i say help em get there shit situated...who cares if they talk shit as long ass they over there.Not saying they cant come live here ummm well kinda am just not tryyna sound like so much of a dick.I no they have good heated ppl over there

itz koo if they talk the talk but when they strt walk BOMB em

ya, the government gives these people the world when they come here too. interest free loans ect. bullshit. some of these people cant even speak english. another thing that annoys me. you think if i go to any other country there gonna give me a dam thing and or help me by offering their services in every language known to man. another dumb ass thing we do in this country. if everything was in english and we didnt cater to everyones special needs there wouldnt be that many people trying to come and stay here.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

N if we dnt help the others in other countryz were do you think those ppl going to run to...our country so our borders dont do shit so i say help em get there shit situated...who cares if they talk shit as long ass they over there.Not saying they cant come live here ummm well kinda am just not tryyna sound like so much of a dick.I no they have good heated ppl over there

itz koo if they talk the talk but when they strt walk BOMB em

ya, the government gives these people the world when they come here too. interest free loans ect. bullshit. some of these people cant even speak english. another thing that annoys me. you think if i go to any other country there gonna give me a dam thing and or help me by offering their services in every language known to man. another dumb ass thing we do in this country. if everything was in english and we didnt cater to everyones special needs there wouldnt be that many people trying to come and stay here.

this is america. speak native american or gtfo?

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

well english is the native language so.......... im have native american in my family, my grandpa was half.

Edited by B slaps yo mama

SMD SUPER SELLER

well english is the native language so.......... im have native american in my family, my grandpa was half.

tribes had theyre own languages bein forced into colonization

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

tribes had theyre own languages bein forced into colonization

i cant argue with a 1 upper

SMD SUPER SELLER

lol my ldie just had a baby.....N im on welfare LOL been going to college 2 years still dnt got no fucking job...

thank for ur taxes lol

Nhaa tryna get on my feet only 22

hope to feel like you sumday n pay sum taxes for otherz...lol Damn

<p>Pioneer AVIC 6000 NEX, JBL 660c Components - FI SP415- Arc audio xdi2000.1- Xs Power- 0 gauge, Big 3 Upgrade Dc Power xp270

I love how the same people that say this country needs to spend our money to help OUR people as opposed to sending our aide to other nations are the same ones that go ape shit whenever a welfare or social security check is passed out or when health care reform is brought up.

there is plenty of things that get neglected here besides the fucked up welfare system and the dirtbags that manipulate it.

every system or program meant to assist people financially will have bottom feeders. you can't allow that to ruin it for the vast majority that DON'T manipulate it.

maybe you should run for office since you seem to always have the answer when it comes to political or military issues.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

theres very few that dont manipulate it. tons of welfare mother fuckers getting tons of my tax money. they need to regulate shit like how many kids you can have ect. i mean dont get me wrong if you can support 5 kids by all means have em. i just dont like supporting peoples fuck ups. i made $39k this year paid $5k in federal and tons in social sec. ect. i got back $2400 cause i had shit for my house as a write off. theres people with 5 kids that paid $2k maybe into federal and they get back $7k wtf???? how can you get more then you paid in? oh because you have to support 5 unwanted kids. FUCK that. the gov needs to regulate this bullshit.

I wouldn't say most of them manipulate it. I have a lot of friends and see A LOT of people that receive government aide in terms of welfare, social security, section 8, and other forms of public housing. With the exception of a very select few,

on a side note. it is a tragedy what happened in japan, and libya is a shithole. but why do we continue to help other countries. destroy their shit and then rebuild it for them..... and get nothing in return thats all im asking.

a member just listed a HUGE list of countries that have helped us financially.

maybe you should run for office since you seem to always have the answer when it comes to political or military issues.

alright. I'll just stay out of any discussion that involves conflicting ideology.

theres very few that dont manipulate it. tons of welfare mother fuckers getting tons of my tax money. they need to regulate shit like how many kids you can have ect. i mean dont get me wrong if you can support 5 kids by all means have em. i just dont like supporting peoples fuck ups. i made $39k this year paid $5k in federal and tons in social sec. ect. i got back $2400 cause i had shit for my house as a write off. theres people with 5 kids that paid $2k maybe into federal and they get back $7k wtf???? how can you get more then you paid in? oh because you have to support 5 unwanted kids. FUCK that. the gov needs to regulate this bullshit.

I wouldn't say most of them manipulate it. I have a lot of friends and see A LOT of people that receive government aide in terms of welfare, social security, section 8, and other forms of public housing. With the exception of a very select few,

maybe you should move out to cali and check it out. trust me im sure its worse here. people paying their grocery bill with food stamps, i see them in the parking lot driving a nicer ride than myself. makes me kinda pissed is all im saying.

maybe those countries did help us at one time. but do we have to get involved in EVERY thing that goes on in ANY other contry. i dont know bout any other state but california but i believe we own this state technically cause of how far in debt we are.

my opinions from a west coast view on life

on a side note. it is a tragedy what happened in japan, and libya is a shithole. but why do we continue to help other countries. destroy their shit and then rebuild it for them..... and get nothing in return thats all im asking.

a member just listed a HUGE list of countries that have helped us financially.

SMD SUPER SELLER