BEST SQ Song Ever

FYI, no audio diff between 720/1080p

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Sometimes, you need to hear with your eyes.

^rofl...but very true :P

Honda Accord SirT + Mad sounds = Awesomeness

VTEC go BRAAAAAPPPP :P

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141261-99-accord-sirt-sq-build/

Alright well i never done the big 3 so i see in my vision my truck on fire...

El Oh El

I don't have speakers to hear good SQ in my car....how do these songs do? Just wondering

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Electric Feel is a great song but holy shit that video is Ghey! I honestly never saw it until just now here on SMD forums...

* Pioneer DEH-P4000UB Head unit, * 16gig iPodTouch, * XM Radio Sky Dock, * (2) Pioneer 300watt 2ch amps, * (2) Polk Audio DB 6X9's, * (2) Polk Audio DB 5X7's, (1) Pioneer 760watt 2ch amp, * (2) Polk Audio DB 8" subwoofers, (1) Alpine MRP1000 (1000 watts RMS) Class-D mono-block, * (1) Pioneer TS-W3001D4 Subwoofer 3000watt max/1000watt rms, * (2) Kole Audio 100 watt Tweeters, * (1) Massive Audio CAP2, * Monster Cable 4ga Power/Ground wire; Monster Cable 10ga speaker wire. * 100 sq ft of Fat Mat's XXX 80mills Rattle Trap Sound deadening material. * D35 Yellow Top Optima Starting/Deep Cycle *

definitely going to strongly disagree about that being the best SQ song. any song without vocals doesnt have a shot. might be fun to listen to though. probably some nice midbass action. it was very funny to listen to while watching your avatar lol.

this is a favorite of mine. if the guitar at 1:36 doesnt give you the chills, keep trying :popcorn:

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Money for Nothing is one of the best songs, ever.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

definitely going to strongly disagree about that being the best SQ song. any song without vocals doesnt have a shot. might be fun to listen to though. probably some nice midbass action. it was very funny to listen to while watching your avatar lol.

this is a favorite of mine. if the guitar at 1:36 doesnt give you the chills, keep trying :popcorn:

and not be edited to hell and back might help as well

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Archived