Sonic Electronix

6ae15215.jpg this is b4 the 28's...some moz nooners

on the real bro, that is the definition of a typical Soccer mom SUV. Buy some rims,slap them on, leave everything stock and now your cool. You should have bought a fucking washer and dryer instead of hosing down your clothes and hanging them to dry OUT FRONT. :rofl:

by the way, i just looked up your "moz nooners" - you can get a set of those for around 2 grand with tires as well. I guess you FAIL at shit talking bro.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

this is b4 the 28's...some moz nooners

on the real bro, that is the definition of a typical Soccer mom SUV. Buy some rims,slap them on, leave everything stock and now your cool. You should have bought a fucking washer and dryer instead of hosing down your clothes and hanging them to dry OUT FRONT. :rofl:

by the way, i just looked up your "moz nooners" - you can get a set of those for around 2 grand with tires as well. I guess you FAIL at shit talking bro.

/thread

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

so ignorant. Trying to mimic someone then talkin shit. I call BS on this one. What comes to mind for me after reading this is.. "If you have to ask you shouldnt be doing it".. Not just anyone with money can mimic a build like meades, that takes experience. Your talkin about 40 ft of wire which shows your not very bright with this whole car audio thing. I believe if you were handed every piece of equipment for free that meade has your system would sound like shit and you would end up blowin a sub or frying your amps from not knowing what your doing. Go play with some L7's.

SMDSIG3.png

Dude is a troll, he is already pissing me off with his ignorance. Don't feed the troll.

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

You should have bought a fucking washer and dryer instead of hosing down your clothes and hanging them to dry OUT FRONT. :rofl:

Bahaha..This is EASILY the highlight of the thread :lol:

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

You should have bought a fucking washer and dryer instead of hosing down your clothes and hanging them to dry OUT FRONT. :rofl:

Bahaha..This is EASILY the highlight of the thread :lol:

x2 LOL LMAO epic post

Them rim are so ugly true. I dint think u can put them rim on any thing to make it look good.. Rim on suv the value go down, rims off value goes up. Dude just go 18" cause I don't think u have 8k for spare if u do. You WON'T have enough to do 4 18s . See u people don't think, u kno u have to have ele. To back all the that power up. It takes power to make power. And u have to buy shocks to hold all that weight. I'm doing my build and my total will be 18+k. And I got some deals on stuff too. And u have 8k to spend thats not much at all of what u want to do. 4 18s hahah. Naw bro do what they say stick with some l7s. I can't believe u said Meade build price??? Ur no were close. His brakes cost 8k. Oh yea u will need a upgrade in brakes. Big rim and lots of weights.. It's alot more than u think...trust me. I'm buying stuff now, and nothing I buy is cheap. Good price but not cheap.

All i need is 4 btl's 3 alternators...2 warhorse amps...like 6 batteries...about 40 feet of 0 gauge and of course a box...maybe 3 sheets of mdf just in case i fuck up

Dude did u say 3 sheets of mdf.. Hahahahahahahahha. Ur need way more than that. I need 2 sheets for my 15"..40ft of 0gauge.. Hahah. Guys I think he putting this system in a smart car.hahah 40ft. Dude try 400ft atleast. 40ft wouldn't be enough for my car. Hell I use 50ft and try to save wire. Plus big 3.. Really. 3 alts maybe they better be steve Meade edition alt mechman..

f251f531-4d3e-4d10-b5ba-981c5cd0aa5d_thumb-1.jpg

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Archived