AI James Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 yea pretty bad imo considering whats there.
zayres29 Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 maybe hes sandbagging no true numbers Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
Maxim Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 Meade's only does 138 last I checked. wtf is lolcats? I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers. I was hoping for 150 . I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt
trulywickedcustoms Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 Yes I can't rly tell but that's what my guess was... 30ish my set up does a 50 @20hz.... And I'm not at full power or happy lol (hence the rebuild) he's got a ton of power and like a quarter of the cabin space I do.... Please tell me this was un tuned or not tweaked yet?? *2013 NEW BUILD* 12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall 4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks 40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns 3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts tons of audiotechnix wire 24- XS Power D1400's -TEAM XS POWER- -TEAM CROSSFIRE- -TDH-
zayres29 Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 Meade's only does 138 last I checked. ....drive by Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
trulywickedcustoms Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 Edit** I'm going with sand bagging.... *2013 NEW BUILD* 12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall 4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks 40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns 3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts tons of audiotechnix wire 24- XS Power D1400's -TEAM XS POWER- -TEAM CROSSFIRE- -TDH-
sprkn_ranger Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 Yea I was totally expecting low 60s for sure. Curious to hear the scoop on this. Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
LoudNLow931 Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 They claim it was because they where doing demos... "Ed says it usually does around a 57, they had been demoing for a while" 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
sprkn_ranger Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 Meade's only does 138 last I checked. ....drive by Yea that score was with the door open and the mic six feet away outside the truck. Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
THEKINGsBACK Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 153... i am sadden by this news.. he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.