bignickk Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 Is the 153x true?? Pics or videos?? I figured 60's atleast..... i saw it on prices facebook so idk how to copy the video but heres a link to his page.. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/JOHNATHANPRICE I just fucking LOL'd so hard :rofl: yea i figured id get this response. but just tryin to prove what actully hppened. it does seem like it can go alot higher then a 153. werent they new subs? mabey thats it 2000 tahoe orion hcca 15.4 kicker zx2500 2 JL 300/4s infinity and kicker mids/highs KHC1400 in back, stock upfront dont ask about my HU clarion EQ kicker/fosgate rcas
Maxim Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 Meade's only does 138 last I checked. ....drive by Yea that score was with the door open and the mic six feet away outside the truck. I knew that. I was just being a ironical. I'd hope this truck does more than a 153.x. For what it's got in it I'd be looking for 160's all day. wtf is lolcats? I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers. I was hoping for 150 . I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt
splzx3 Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 it did a 157 when i was at the tdh show so the 153 is nothing and it want not make for numbers it was make for ground pounding said by rick so get off it only did a 153 guys ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
trulywickedcustoms Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 No no man I'm not doggin or hating at all man even if it had no subs this thing is crazy nuts!!!! I love this truck, insanely loud and everything on this build has an intense amount of detail gone into every part!! Super clean even when it's jam packed full of audio gear.... I just know that with that cone area in that cabin space, combined with that power it has alot more potential! *2013 NEW BUILD* 12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall 4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks 40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns 3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts tons of audiotechnix wire 24- XS Power D1400's -TEAM XS POWER- -TEAM CROSSFIRE- -TDH-
splzx3 Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 that was not 2 u bro it was 2 the people are like omg only a 153.x blah blah blah yes it dose it can do 160 if it wanted 2 with all the right shit ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
sprkn_ranger Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 Yea no dissrespect here either, it's an amazing build. I was just surprised to see that number. Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
siccostyle Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 Nice....who the fuck was talking about welfare in the background? lol The same person that was talking about bullets that stop and can turn a 90 degree corner? 01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION
Superjay Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 here's the deal...those amps are STARVING for power. They were starving with the SMD's and they're starving with the TSNS. there are only 2 runs of 1/0 cable trying to power over 30,000 watts, RMS...just for the subs. 5600 Amps of current trying to flow through a drinking straw means his numbers are low. Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
RickyFriery97 Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 The SMDs definitely look more intimidating than the TSNS's do. This is very true 2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab 1994 Chevy Full Size blazer
uhoh_45 Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 Nice....who the fuck was talking about welfare in the background? lol and bullets haha im glad im not only one who picked up on that shit R.I.P! (Nov-29-2009) 92 explorer - 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz BUILD LOG current build 97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0 lumina build log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.