Is it silly for spend excessive amounts of money on jewerly?

I spent $45,000 on my watch and close to $100k on my wife's ring...it's an investment. $100 for a watch is nothing

1 upper is an understatement for this dude.

here's dad...he does alright

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/gaston-kent/15/146/343

and T3 is breakin bread like that?.... Can a brotha get a job.. I do nights and weekends :friends:

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Holy fukn shit. Superjay is a millionaire!

OneMillionDollars.jpg

not anymore....I lost my ass when the real estate market crashed a few years ago...bought my house for a little over 500...it's worth less than half that now. equity is GONE.

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Yea Cali got hit hard, I'm out of work cause the housing market imploded. I thank god I didn't buy when I wanted to or else I would have lost everything.

Yea Cali got hit hard, I'm out of work cause the housing market imploded. I thank god I didn't buy when I wanted to or else I would have lost everything.

Yeah that would be awful

Yea it sucks, a lot of good guys in my industry lost their whole life's savings because the housing market collapsed. We were making 100k+/yr and couldn't see any end in sight. Then it was like someone just pulled the floor out from underneath us all. I know guys that just 3 years ago had 80k in the bank for a rainy day and nice homes, cars, and "toys" that are now looking forward to working at home depot making $11/hr and have just $100 to their name. And that's at age 45, talk about turning your life upside down.

God that would be awful and It would be so miserble

Yeah that would be awful

Yea it sucks, a lot of good guys in my industry lost their whole life's savings because the housing market collapsed. We were making 100k+/yr and couldn't see any end in sight. Then it was like someone just pulled the floor out from underneath us all. I know guys that just 3 years ago had 80k in the bank for a rainy day and nice homes, cars, and "toys" that are now looking forward to working at home depot making $11/hr and have just $100 to their name. And that's at age 45, talk about turning your life upside down.

Archived