Got banned from DB Drag tonight for standing up for competitors

dwright27

i said at autorama dc drag was my last show, i almost got screwed if it wasnt for a couple kick ass competitors stickin up for me, i think db drag/bass race is so unorganized and with wayne harris running it i dont know how its not worse than it is

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Damn Bro sorry to hear this shit. It always seems that finals stirs up some kind of major drama. You would think after over a decade of having them it would be routine event. dB Drag, MECA, USACi, IASCA etc.... are all still business in themselves and are only looking to make money. However, they are still only considered hobbies to all of us seeing how nobody is paid to attend this events and have to make our living else where and not just by attending shows. I truly enjoy all my fellow competitors no matter what organization they compete in. It is out of the love for car audio that we do this.

I won't write off dB Drag completely as I do like the format (especially bass race) but, as for Wayne well........I doubt I'll ever pay for another membership.

the fuck man? thats all kinds of BS. what is this sport coming to?

come to MECA

Meca ftw!

i take it you guys didnt hear what happened at MECA world finals...some REAL shady shit happened.

MECA is fun but theres way too much favoritism.

harris just wants his money. doesnt give a damn about anything else.

thats the truth!!

I got 5 knuckles he should care about.

4 knuckles?? unless you hit him with your thumb as well? haha

Also massive issues with the dB Drag lanes as well as the TL having a new software update that made bass race waaaaayyyyyy different. Seems like common sense to let competitors know about a big update with a serious big change BEFORE we show up to world finals.

yea the new software made the mic DB lower and bassrace is harder now. if you start even slightly early your eliminated. i liked it before on set i hit play and then i was up and running...now if you hit on set its a red light violation. fuckin stupid.

ill stick to NSPL. fuck DB Drag...ill only go to a DB Drag if there nothing going on or if its combined with another event like Carlisle

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

We were there all day.

And yea their is a chance he gets hit in the mouth tomorrow.

Real shady stuff dude, hopefully you get your money back.

Make sure you have the cameras rolling I want to see this fight!

No car at the moment.

New system:

2 Skar Audio VVX-12s

Crescendo bc2000d

Carquest NGT battery (back)

Deka battery (front)

dustin just let me know when shits going down, i've always wanted to punch that douche. main reason i will never compete in his org

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

You guys aren't gonna punch nobody. Shut cho asses up. As many people that say they hate Wayne he probably has bodyguards or "judges" on him all day lol

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

You guys aren't gonna punch nobody. Shut cho asses up. As many people that say they hate Wayne he probably has bodyguards or "judges" on him all day lol

i was thinking the same thing haha

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Archived