Sierra on 26s. 20,000 watts daily (PICS)

thanks for the replies.. ya im definately going to get some pics.. xs is backed up on batts and vcms till first week of april.. IFO in OKC april 17th.. hopefully that will be the day i nreak it out and get some vids. and the dc alts.. cant be beat imo.. stout stout alts.. I called kyle about running the vcm on them at like 16.8 and he said they could take 24V and keep on going.. and 200A @ idle each.. im curious to see how my electrical holds up.. might run em strapped @ .5 and just burp until my batts get too low and see if i cant find some kind of SB and strett beat that low.. i doubt it tho. .25 an amp is ALOT of drain. who knows what the rise will be.. hope to see some guys at shows.. ltm. i go from south of dallas up to okc and over into arkansas and louisiana.. i love car shows and soundoffs

Vote for May SOTM!!!!

uild log---------> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104017-sierra-on-26s-20000-watts-daily-pics/

Kenwood Excelon HU

4 18" Atomic APX

4 RD D9s

4 DC Power 270xp alts

9 xs d1400 batts

Team XSPower

Team SecondSkin

Been waiting on a wall in a new body syle gm truck..love the entire thing..i don't personally like atomic or rd though..but that's your preference...I'll definitely be watching this closely

i love the d9s.. these things are like bullet proof. not many amps that put out this much power for the price.. then the high voltages they can take without any mods.. havent run rd/atomic subs yet. old subs i had were mts.. but i was pleasantly surprised whent hey showed up. things are built stout looking. the spiders are literally bolted down to the basket..

Vote for May SOTM!!!!

uild log---------> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104017-sierra-on-26s-20000-watts-daily-pics/

Kenwood Excelon HU

4 18" Atomic APX

4 RD D9s

4 DC Power 270xp alts

9 xs d1400 batts

Team XSPower

Team SecondSkin

Tuned in. I'm impressed with the creativity for the amp rack.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Damn bro im loving this build and your truck is BEAUTIFUL dude no lie

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Thanks guys.. put lots of work in so far good to get good feedback

Vote for May SOTM!!!!

Kenwood Excelon HU

4 18" Atomic APX

4 RD D9s

4 DC Power 270xp alts

9 xs d1400 batts

Team XSPower

Team SecondSkin

im loving this truck. thats a sick setup man. keep up the good work :drinks:

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k