Sonic Electronix

Want a new car, but what kind? Suggest!

Yea it's a crap shoot when you buy used. Especially from a dealer, all they care about is the money and they know how to hide things most "private party's" don't. I'd definatly buy private party so you can pick the brain of the owner before you buy, alot of times you can get a feel for how the vehicle is taken care of by talking to the owner, or looking at how well they take care of their house cause if their house is not clean/taken care of then they probably didn't take care of the car that well either.

Thats the problem when buying used cars in general, you have no clue how the other person took care of it before you. For example, im a volvo tech at a volvo dealer. I sold my wifes Nissan Sentra and was looking for a older Volvo wagon for my wife, as she wanted a larger car. So, found one. Had the owner bring it to my job for me to inspect. Found worn tires, oil leak, bad left inner tie rod, rear brakes needed to be replaced, leaking radiator, master window switch needed to be repalced, cracked shift knob button. So the owner had no clue except for the tires that any of this was bad. I actually showed him the bad parts. We agreed on a price and I purchased it. On the way back from buying the car, my wife was driving it and she calls me as im following her and says that the abs/tracs/check engine light all came on. I said dont worry and i know what it needs. Then 1 minute later, she calls me again saying the speedo stopped working ( same problem as the warning lights ). The next day im driving it now and i smell coolant in the car, heater core leaking. So even though i inspected the car prior to purchase, there was still other issues with it afterwards. Thats the risk of buying used.

wow, your scaring me :o but I guess thats the truth, isnt it

2006 Mazda3 Hatchback Black 5 Spd Manual
Pioneer 4300DVD
2 Sundown SA-12 (34hz Tune, 3.22 cubes, 14.5 inches per cube, Triple Baffle)
Kicker 10ZX2500.1 (2845 RMS) Sub Amp
Kicker 11ZX650.4 (705 RMS) Mid Amp -- (3 Amps)
Kicker KQ3 Active Crossover
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer
Kicker 09QS60.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones)
Kicker 09QS65.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones) - (3 Sets)
2/0 Gauge Electron Beam Technologies (3 Runs, 2 +, 1 -)

1/0 Gauge KNU Kollasal Flex (1 Run for -)

300 Ft Kicker X-Series 16 Gauge Speaker Wire
XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)
Singer Externally Regulated Alternator (Being Built)

+ The Love for Car Audio and BASS <3

UBL Build Log <------- Click Here-------> Normal Build Log (For Comments)

Lol don't get scared man, not all cars are gonna be crap. Just go look at alot of them and test drive alot of them. After doing that then you will start to get a feel for how that particular car should sound and feel while driving.

And as far as the fuel mileage goes, the Tahoe is worth it. It's such a great truck that it makes up for it in the end. At least to me it does :D

Lol don't get scared man, not all cars are gonna be crap. Just go look at alot of them and test drive alot of them. After doing that then you will start to get a feel for how that particular car should sound and feel while driving.

And as far as the fuel mileage goes, the Tahoe is worth it. It's such a great truck that it makes up for it in the end. At least to me it does :D

you also got like the perfect one, ha ha, but I will still look, im really excited

Pioneer 4300DVD
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer

XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)

Lol thanks, I really pride myself on getting the best I can (with anything) just be diligent and smart. If you fall in love with a car cause it looks good then your not gonna make a logical decision cause your emotions get involved.

Lol thanks, I really pride myself on getting the best I can (with anything) just be diligent and smart. If you fall in love with a car cause it looks good then your not gonna make a logical decision cause your emotions get involved.

I will be careful, I have always been the type to look things over and read a lot before I go and buy something, but everyone has that onetime urge to make them want something really bad, I guess I have to get a small loan and sell my car before I buy anything which will be best so that I take my time :D

Pioneer 4300DVD
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer

XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)

older model GMCs and Chevys have a fuck load of Alty room(pardon my language), thats just from my experience. (i drive a 95 chevy ext cab, brother has 98 GMC ext cab.) Even have spaces for two batteries up front.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

My Yukon has a space for another battery under the hood as well. The H.D suburban ( i think thats it ) came with a dual battery set up stock. One in the same location as all the others ( behind the left headlight) and the other is right rear corner of engine bay

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

My Yukon has a space for another battery under the hood as well. The H.D suburban ( i think thats it ) came with a dual battery set up stock. One in the same location as all the others ( behind the left headlight) and the other is right rear corner of engine bay

that would be nice, extra room for when I want to grow!! :D

Pioneer 4300DVD
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer

XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)