Hey guys. Name is Danny and I live here in Jersey.

Have been to the site many time before the upgrade, alot going on since the last time I came on here. Maybe too much..lol

Saw a tool that SMD is coming out on with soon that someone was talking about on SSA and it sparked my interest so I started to linger and here I am, now a member... hahaha

I currently have a 2003 Toyota Camry and got back into car audio when my ex girlfriend bought me my Pioneer HU... I told her it was a badd idea because I might not spend money on her anymore if she gave me a HU. So here I am now, single and with a system I am going through slowly and making into a wonderful sounding vehicle.

Current setup is a follows:

Pioneer P610BT

Boston Acoustics GT2-125

JL 500/1

SSA Icon 12"

Going to install some Polk Audio tweets in the dash soon. Have some Alpine 6x9 in the doors that will be coming out soon for a possible Polk Audio MOMO component set.

Need to look into get a HO alternator if the auxiliary battery I have sitting in my room for installation at a later date does not help with the voltage drop and light dimming..

Hope to see some good stuff on here and possibly learn a few things that will help me along the line..

-Shogen

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Bump..

So I'm still here... welcomed or not... lol

Just FYI, I see how you guys do... Day after I made my thread, STIchick made hers and like 100 responses in a day... I have tits too ya know... (overweight slightly) but they are still tits!!!

:peepwall:

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

Bump..

So I'm still here... welcomed or not... lol

Just FYI, I see how you guys do... Day after I made my thread, STIchick made hers and like 100 responses in a day... I have tits too ya know... (overweight slightly) but they are still tits!!!

:peepwall:

Lawl! Welcome buddy! You'll get greetings and help on here, sometimes it just takes time though.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Welcome to SMD bro ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

:WELCOME: my man :)
On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

soo I don't know whether I'll get the log up with my current setup or when I upgrade later on.... Def getting myself a Crescendo amplifier for my sub stage and getting rid of the JL 500/1.... Then adding a component set in the doors once I finish up the deadening...