Sonic Electronix

Ed Explains Trippi's Hummer

Also, I guess your definition of professional is a load of shit as its oh so very professional to make cartoon YouTube videos about it . Very mature.

91 MAZDA B2600 EXTRA CAB 4 LVL 4 15'S W/ LVL 5 COILS WALLED ON A DC 7.5 K

techforce_teamdbs.gif

It's none of my business as this is NOT my vehicle and I have NEVER worked on it ever. I would like to say a few things, some may go well and some may not. I could give a flying fuck if you or god himself changed out the woofers in Trippi's truck ( forgive me if i spelled your name wrong) My issue was with your ASSOCIATE and the shit he post about Rick. I don't care how mad and uspet you were at that early in the morning there was still no call for it. Period. The bashing that he did was unthinkable and if it was me I would have been locked up somewhere. The blatant disregard for respect is what fueled my hate apology or not and you trying to site up there and make it seem like it's ok is a bunch of bullshit as well. You knew he was wrong, as well as all the other folks who saw the post before your "ASSOCIATE" took it down.

Kinda funny how you ignored this part ed. Care to" elaborate on this" ???

hey retard. let it go. first and final warning.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Ok sorry im making sense ill stop.

youre not making sense. get off your horse. the issue is dead and over with. you then come in with a big ass spoon and try to stir the pot. tell me why im annoyed

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

My intent wasn't to" stir" any thing but just a simple question. But as I said before. Ill stop. On another note I have no prob with the sub switch an it bad ass either way

91 MAZDA B2600 EXTRA CAB 4 LVL 4 15'S W/ LVL 5 COILS WALLED ON A DC 7.5 K

techforce_teamdbs.gif

I read through this whole topic start to end. I haven't been on here long and I've only been into this stuff for about 7 or 8 years. I don't know a lot of ppl on here but I just gotta say something. I know a lot of ppl that have been doin this since the early eighties when it blew up and they tell me stories of how fun it was and how everyone helped each other out with anything. What's with all the bashing and threatening and jumping down each others throats? To add in a famous quote ,"why can't we all just get along"? I understand competing is serious and ppl have their secret tricks and what not and want to do the best they can and have their own preferences on equipment. I know there will always be shit starters and critics but you can't let them get to you and lower yourself down to their level you have to be a grown man or woman about it all. Maybe it wouldn't be a bad thing if we could all go back to the way things "use to be" as the "old tymers" put it :P:)

2009 maxima, currently stock

Hard to do when people do shady shit.

Thats all im gonna say.

truth :werd_msword:

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

Archived