Build is lookin nice so far bro...Im tuned in to see what will become of this project :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

LOL nice!

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

hey guys, been a lot of late nights working on this to get it ready for a show last saturday...

you know its getting serious when your laying under the front of your car with a holesaw at 10pm the day before a show...

P1090339.jpg

hmm, whats this for?:

P1090341.jpg

a bit of wiring (unfortunatly not enough)

P1090344.jpg

i ended up using about 125 meters of 12ga for the speakers:

P1090351.jpg

pulled through the ag pipe with some string:

P1090353.jpg

then with the help of a mate i sprayed expanda foam on the roof before tek screwing the speaker box/roo brace up:

P1090342.jpg

"what do you mean officer it doesnt block my vision!"

P1090343.jpg

then i brushed some house paint onto the sub box to make it look a bit nicer:

P1090347.jpg

P1090348.jpg

more next post...

vandersexx-1.jpgdeafaz-1.jpg

^^^ clicky pics for build logs ^^^

Australia-03-june.gif

next was the monstrous task of wiring up 16 speakers... by the time i started this it was after midnight the day before the show :o

wiring through the hole in the front:

P1090355.jpg

then along the chassis rail:

P1090356.jpg

over the wheel arch:

P1090357.jpg

continuing along the chassis rail:

P1090358.jpg

and into another hole in the rear wheel arch:

P1090365.jpg

then i fed it up through the cabin to all the speakers:

P1090368.jpg

trimmed to length, passenger door speakers in:

P1090384.jpg

drivers door in and done:

P1090383.jpg

by this stage it was 5am, i was freezing cold and ready to give up... so i chucked the 2 4channel amps into the boot and hooked up 4 speakers per door for the show... then i went to bed at 6am, with 1 hour before the show started...

P1090386.jpg

P1090392.jpg

at the show i came second in novice open class with a 146.1db on music sealed up, heres a crappy vid that i took on my phone, i have no idea why it doesnt have sound :S

thanks for lookin

Australia-03-june.gif

Looking great man!

Wish I had friends that were into audio so we could build a project vehicle...

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Nice Build so far i'll def be subscribing to this build ohhh and i love the Van ;)

how do you like them CDT speakers ?

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

the CDTs are pretty nice, they dont look like anything special but they sound pretty damn good, i had a pair in my daily for a while till a couple of days ago to test them out and they did quite well in a sound quality comp too :)

ive only got half of them hooked up in the van so far but they already go loud and sound sooo clear :D, cant wait to get the rest wired

Australia-03-june.gif

ive only got half of them hooked up in the van so far but they already go loud and sound sooo clear :D, cant wait to get the rest wired

well i got the rest hooked up...

HOLY CRAP THEY LOUD MY EARS HURT!

:P, first i had to sort out all of the wires in the boot, label which speaker is which and solder on terminals to get them into the amps... you can probably guess that this took a while lol:

P1090430.jpg

they all fit into the amps nicely :) (2x Schneider 4 channels, 2 speakers per channel)

P1090431.jpg

unfortunatly i had a bit of trouble tuning them... i tried to turn the gains up till just before they distorted but i couldnt sit in the car anymore coz it hurt too much when i got to about half gain lol... so thats how they can stay till i decide to retune with some earmuffs or something lol :P

P1090432.jpg

a quick vid of how they sound:

thanks for lookin!

Australia-03-june.gif

Archived