Hard Drive Help!

I am having probs with my hard drive. im trying to use partition magic and it keeps saying partitions drive letter cannot be identified.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

well, i just said screw it, i deleted everything and started from scratch( i saved everything important). im in the process of getting(if ya know what i mean) vista ultimate.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

well, i just said screw it, i deleted everything and started from scratch( i saved everything important). im in the process of getting(if ya know what i mean) vista ultimate.

I am "in the process" of getting Vista Ultimate x64bit!!!!! cant wait... Totally buying it though... ;)

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

• 3 weeks later...
hope you can find drivers and software that ACTUALLY works in an X64 environment

x2 on that...and gl with vista i hope you dumped over 2 grand into your machine cause anything less wont perform good at all on vista

and as for your hdd problem, use computer management in windows to partition your drive

12" fi q

rf t10001

naw mean

x2 on that...and gl with vista i hope you dumped over 2 grand into your machine cause anything less wont perform good at all on vista

and as for your hdd problem, use computer management in windows to partition your drive

Um, dude.

I'm running Vista Ultimate on a P4 3.0GHz HT with 1GB of RAM and an nVidia 6600GT. Physical memory usage is at 43%

What most people don't know about it though is Vista is more efficient when it comes to using RAM. XP compresses files in the RAM and makes access time a little slower whereas Vista doesn't compress it.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

For some reason people think that vista needs a ton of power but it really doesnt. My buddy has a laptop that had a gig of ram and 2.4 ghz processor and said that it ran on there with no problems. I have a better computer then the laptop I am on right now and this laptop runs it well... I am not fearing not being able to run it. I know my computer will. I havent installed it yet. I am still thinking just cause I really like xp its just I want that 64bit processing power.

Edited by Cdizzle

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif