Jay, do you know why you for stones often? Feel free not to answer, I'm just curious...

2001 Chevy Silverado Ext. cab - Kenwood KIV-BT901 - 2x 12" DC Audio level 3 m2D1 in 4.2 cuft. @29Hz. - DC Audio 2.0k - Alpine Type-X components - US Amps USA-4300x - XS Power D4700 - Bosch 145a alternator

all the carbonated soft drinks...i was up to 12 or more a day for a while...stopped that crap about a year ago. now I may have one, but it's taken this long for them to come loose. my back stopped hurting a few days ago...not sure if that means it made it to my bladder, or if it just quit moving, but I'm not letting my guard down yet

Edited by Superjay

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

ahhh... ok, good deal... Maybe this will be the last one for you then, good luck to you bro!

2001 Chevy Silverado Ext. cab - Kenwood KIV-BT901 - 2x 12" DC Audio level 3 m2D1 in 4.2 cuft. @29Hz. - DC Audio 2.0k - Alpine Type-X components - US Amps USA-4300x - XS Power D4700 - Bosch 145a alternator

ahhh... ok, good deal... Maybe this will be the last one for you then, good luck to you bro!

My doctor told me i was going to pass some kidney stones because I had alot of blood in my urine (not really noticeable to me). But I went in because of back pains. Anyways.. after 3 catscan/MRI's w/e they are they found nothing. So they wanted to do exploratory surgery.. and i was like Eff that.. and stopped going to the doctor. I'm good now :)

mine was 2x5...it came out the long way. It still hurts when I get dehydrated and pee. it's like the scar tissue gets irritated. I never want to go through that again....and I'm nowhere NEAR rich...I've done alright, but I'm just a regular guy.

as for the badass part...look left. up to you

so yeah i just saw a post where you almost went on a gun rampage...lol.

my mom has kidney stones all the time. had some just a couple days ago actually. my brother has had em twice, last time sort of recently. he's a big ass husky dude and they brought him straight to his knees curled over a bed. my sister has them as well now. hopefully i took after my dad and i don't get them. i pray i don't ever have to go through that.

lmao!! if you don't go to the Dr. you're not sick...only sick people go to the Dr...

lol your effin right ! I go like once every 3 years so they dont boot me out of the system

mine was 2x5...it came out the long way. It still hurts when I get dehydrated and pee. it's like the scar tissue gets irritated. I never want to go through that again....and I'm nowhere NEAR rich...I've done alright, but I'm just a regular guy.

as for the badass part...look left. up to you

so yeah i just saw a post where you almost went on a gun rampage...lol.

my mom has kidney stones all the time. had some just a couple days ago actually. my brother has had em twice, last time sort of recently. he's a big ass husky dude and they brought him straight to his knees curled over a bed. my sister has them as well now. hopefully i took after my dad and i don't get them. i pray i don't ever have to go through that.

you can't really hold that against me...i had just quit smoking. It doesn't count

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

• 1 month later...

Sorry to bring this thread back but does anyone know if you can feel the stone before it passes? Like, while it's still in the kidney? I have been having this REALLY DULL pain in my lower back for like a month... Even though my CT scan showed negative it still has me trippin a lil bit.

sorry to bum you out. they hurt like hell. stay off the monster style drinks, cheese and milk. drink lots of water and it will pass takes several days to a couple weeks. just depends on if your boby will push it thru your blader.

I had one and was at the er and told the nurse at the front i had to pee and asked for a cup and i pissed it out handed it to the nurse and left. they already had all my information so why should i have stayed. looked like a bb.

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg