Second Skin Audio

150+

eric78702

deadning doesn´t always help hommie, my explorer dropped 0.6 dbs because i dampened the hatch, just saying :drinks:

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

you should have enough room for 4 12's, i have almost the exact same demensions and im thinking about 4 10's but have alos thought about 3 12's. up to you. chose wisely id run with dc or sundown

Yeah I am thinking of getting 4 sa-12's and get the saz-3000 and tune it to 32hz. Do you think I can get 150+ on music with that set up?

being im only 16, i have been around my fair share of loud systems but only one that was close to 150 and that was my buddys chevy and he only had 2000w in there but anything is possible

running 1200 watts to the pair? but only 2000 watts. also im not sure whwere i put my bs flag but i highly doubt he did a 149 on that little power unless it was walled off.

not walled box took up all back and ended right under the window, he had two 1200w amps but the speakers where only 500w a piece so i immeadietly said 2000w not thinking that the amps where more and he unnoficially hit 149 he wasnt at a comp he was at a shop and hit 149 but when he hit the comp it was only 143 and yes i know theres a big difference but thats what he said

Current system:Front stage: Alpine type s 6.5No rear:Alpine type s 6.5headunit: alpineAmp: Jbl bp600.1

Sub: Alpine type x 12

dont know much about them. Found a "FLUX" Capacitor on ebay. If I add this to my system, can I really travel into the future? And how far into the future? That probably all depends on how I ground it though, right?

Dude dont even waste your money on capacitors get a second car battery preferably a kinetik or stinger or any other car audio battery use the battery that is correct for your systems true rms wattage do some research on the net for this. Go to kinetiks website they explain how to pick a battery from thier site that fits your system. :shrug:

At a comp, at a shop, at home, it matters not. point bring, location has nothing to do with shit equipment. there is a reason why termlabs are used.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

At a comp, at a shop, at home, it matters not. point being, location has nothing to do with shit equipment. there is a reason why termlabs are used.

Hitting a certain number and talking about it online is just like catching a huge swordfish and tellin the story about it to your buddy's...BULLSHIT WITHOUT VIDEO!!!

Sorry but it is...

Edited, thanks for correcting me TeamHT! :drinks: lol

Kind of wrong. All someone would need is a picture of 150 on a TL...need to verify the vehicle, equipment, mic placement, and then score on music.

So...video, lol

Kind of wrong. All someone would need is a picture of 150 on a TL...need to verify the vehicle, equipment, mic placement, and then score on music.

So...video, lol

Fixed! Check my edited post! Thanks lol :drinks:

Archived