Sonic Electronix

can my stock electrical handle 1200rms daily?

I have a 97 explorer and it has a 100 or 110 amp alternator i believe correct me if i am wrong. My steup would be at 1 ohm on an audioque1200

EFFICIENTLY NOT WITH TERRIBLE VOLTAGE DROP THAT WILL HEAT MY AMPS

Edited by Winn

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

yeah i think ull be fine. everyone on here loves rediculous electrical upgrades though. matbe consider oversized batt and big 3 upgrade

BUILD LINK: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/112034-2-sundown-18s-98-f-150/page__p__1565972__fromsearch__1#entry1565972

98 Ford F-150
Truck:
37" superswamper tsl radials
16" ion alloy wheels
3" body lift
2" suspension lift
Offbrand brushguard
PIAA driving lights
6000K HID's
System:
2 18" Sundown Nightshaed
Aq3500
Custom Fiberglass box
fosgate T1 6x8 Coxials
bass inferno 2000 watt 4 channel
2 XS power d3100's
0 Gauge

My stock system ran a 1200w Kicker amp damn well, you should have no problem with it mate :D

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

yeah i think ull be fine. everyone on here loves rediculous electrical upgrades though. matbe consider oversized batt and big 3 upgrade

x2. big 3 upgrade is a must.

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

100ampsx14v=1400w, not including headlights, computers, things like that. i say get a batt, do the big 3, and you will be golden.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

Yea I got a 95 explorer.. and it cant handle my 2k rms system, not even close to what it can put out either..

Cant even turn it up louder than my old shitty system which was like 500rms.. just a basic one. It handled that fine tho.

Vehicle: 2002 Volvo S60 2.4t awd.
Headunit: Kenwood DDX-470
Doors: 4x Focal 6.5s/tweets (Adding)
Sub: 2x Sundown Zv4 12's D1
Amps: B2 Zero.1, MB Quart OA600.4
Box: 5.2ish @ 32, Made with Maple, solid oak braces, 45s all around, 2x 5.8" pipes, all fiberglassed up.
Battery: XS D3100, Block Shakers 110AH
Alternator: 250A Excessive Amperage.

All Sky High OFC Wiring.

My Build, plenty of pics: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/198281-2002-volvo-s60-awd-24t-build-log/

Yea I got a 95 explorer.. and it cant handle my 2k rms system, not even close to what it can put out either..

Cant even turn it up louder than my old shitty system which was like 500rms.. just a basic one. It handled that fine tho.

......what electrical upgrades do you have

Damn i hope my amp dont over heat i have to do the big three i guess... Damn more money LOL

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

That helps enormously LOL considering i have 800rms less thats alot almost twice as less.... Do you know what amp alternator we have?

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE